“Tasty crepes after 230 pm”
Review of Aqua Cocina Nativa

Aqua Cocina Nativa
Ranked #31 of 58 Restaurants in Puerto Ayora
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Description: Dining at Aqua Cocina Nativa is an unforgettable experience for all senses. Everyday our guests are pampered by chefs that create delicious, fresh, and healthy dishes. Enjoy your stay at the Aqua Cocina Nativa and take a break at our own award-winning restaurant, which features a fully indoor, air-conditioned dining area or enjoy a meal in our outdoor café. We welcome all hotel guests and also walk-ins to dine with us!
Reviewed 16 May 2017

We came here for desert and also ate lunch here. Food was very good and prices reasonable. The restaurant has a nice feel to it as well. Cool on a hot day. Service is slow and somewhat confused so don't stop here if you're in a rush. We had a nice leisurely lunch which as just fine.

Hotel S, Marketing at Aqua Cocina Nativa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thank you for your comments, we hope you can visit us again soon.

AQUA Bar-Restaurant

Reviewed 29 April 2017

We were a group of 15 who decided to spend our last night in the Galapagos and celebrate a birthday here. Aqua allowed us to place our order in advance and we arrived to a beautifully set table with table cloth, flowers and name tags. It was such a special, unexpected touch. At the conclusion of dinner, the birthday guest received a complementary chocolate cake with a candle and her name written on it. We also enjoyed an earlier lunch of crepes here. The atmosphere is quite pleasant and I would definitely return.

Marketing G, Marketing at Aqua Cocina Nativa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Thank you very much for all your comments. We are glad that you had a great experience in our restaurant and that you could enjoy our meal. We hope you come back soon to the Galapagos and visit us.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

I had a very good vegetarian crepe here for $5. Unfortunately crepes are only made after 3PM. Service was very good.

Marketing G, Marketing at Aqua Cocina Nativa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2017

It is a pleasure for us to know that you enjoyed our crepe. We hope you visit us again soon.

Best Regards,
Restaurant AQUA Cocina Nativa

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

Fish and chips were standard. However, the amount of grease on the fries made them soggy. Batter on fish was too much. Good fish, though. How could anyplace go wrong with fish here.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

There aren't a lot of tables in this restaurant, so I decided to book a table for dinner, but when I got there I discovered they forgot to reserve the table... after 15/20min I got a table... I ordered a soup which was good even if it had been warmed in the microwave... it took me quite a while to eat it (super hot)... after that, when my fish arrived, it was overcooked (the vegetable too) and dry...
I decided to try another day, but when I arrived at 21h15, they decided the kitchen was closed!!!
My advice: avoid this place... there are plenty of great choices in Puerto Ayora.