“Great hostel and location, very friendly staff”

Deep Blue Divers Dahab
More attraction details
Owner description: Deep Blue Divers is situated right at the very heart of Dahab, an old Bedouin village, in the midst of remarkable surrounding landscapes of the Red Sea and Sinai Mountains. The sea is where we do our business which, of course, is diving. As we are lucky enough to be situated right on the glorious Red Sea, we can guarantee that your diving experience with us will be fantastic and unforgettable, with abundant varieties of exotic fish, beautifully colored corals and plenty of sparkling, crystal clear blue water! We specialize in everything from diving to snorkeling, and can offer you much more, such as an array of dive safaris, either by boat, camel or jeep. Deep Blue Divers has been providing top quality diving holidays in the Red Sea since we first opened our doors back in August 2000.
Reviewed 24 January 2017

The hostel was quiet the time of the year I was there, which gave me exactly the privacy and quietness I was looking for. The staff is friendly and the hostel is on the better end of hostel standards as far as my experience goes. Clean, tidy, comfy. GREAT rooftop.”

Reviewed 31 October 2016

I stayed in the Deep Blue Divers for almost a week, mainly to do my Advanced Open Water and some fun dives. I look back with so much joy and thankfulness. The hostel is great: the room (10- bed dorm) and bathroom were clean, there is a common refrigerator and a little kitchen, but what I enjoyed the most is the terrace on the roof where you can enjoy a beautiful sunset. Staff is really professional and very helpful. Great place if you’re travelling alone and want to meet people. I can also really recommend the diving there: Ayman is a very inspiring and experienced instructor who guides you with a lot of enthusiasm and passion. The gear and equipment are good. Best place in Dahab; I really recommend it!

2  Thank Bart P
Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

The five stars diving center . Things I like about my exprience here in deep blue divers

0- when you dive here with mr Ayman you are not just diving , your dive is being recorded and under water picture with Ayman's great shooting skills .

1- the diving center is well equiped with all equipment
2- the diving center has a great variety of courses you can enroll in and the timing is flexible
3- the trainer is great and Always by your side speacilly if you are just starting your diving journey

Diving here will sure make me come back again and special thanks to mr Ayman for his great assistance

Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Very nice place located in Dahab down town. Place is very quiet and clean. Staff are very friendly and kind I do recommend it.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

The owner Mr.Ayam and his team is super friendly and supportive,they have hostel arrangement for stay and the top floor has sea and mountain view attach with an apartment.
Best for budget travel and longtime stay having supermarket,restaurant, beach and market open until 2 pm nearby.
They offer PADI course in diving and also day trips to Red sea and Blue hole.(Customize trip is available as well).
I would recommend going in August when the crowd is less.
My special thanks to Mr.Ayam and his team(Tarek,Ahmed,Ahmed, and Muji) for making our trip memorable.

Love!!