All reviewsclean roomsfresh towelsfew minutes walkpoolseasaltydivingsupermarketcairo
Reviewed February 12, 2016 via mobile

Great calm and cheap price with a very good service and quality. Clean rooms, friendly staff, good room space, nice free oriental breakfast. Close Walk to city center souq. Very nice sea view from your bed.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Ashraf E
Reviewed September 9, 2015

I've been coming to Dahab for at least twenty years and this is by far the worst experience ever. I booked a single room through Booking.com. The room I was shown, was small, poorly furnished and was more like a room that one would find in a hostel. It bears no comparison at all to the photo, on the website.

I spoke with the manager Mr. Wallid, who assured me that, there wouldn't be a charge to my account. However, I was charged a fee, by Booking.com for a noshow, when I, had personally viewed the hotel. The staff failed to check me in. This is why I received a fee, deducted from my bank account. This contravenes repeated assurances, of Mr. Wallid. Alegedly. Many times happy tourist in the other hotels in Dahab. First time deeply disappointed, in the poor management and lacking of help in facilitating a positive outcome, for a weary and tired tourist.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
dyarna, Manager at Dyarna Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2015

Dear sir
this case not our default the booking. com charge you for no show , and this the rules of the site.
for canceling in the same day.
any way we are sorry for the bad impretion you take about our hotel
kindest regards
Dyarna hotel
Waleed

Reviewed June 18, 2015 via mobile

Such amazing sea view with swimming pool on the sea ..
Very helpful staff ..
Very good prices ...
Such amazing hotel is suitable for refreshing and specially for couples and those who wanna enjoy the nature and calm climate.
The food is very good :)
I will go there again and again :)

Stayed: June 2015
4  Thank Mohamed A
Reviewed May 25, 2015

The hotel has a small contemporary lobby with wifi. No porterage offered which was unfortunate to drag wheeled suitcases over un level surfaces was a real pain. The room was okay, clean compared to other Egyptian hotels we've stayed at. The location is waterfront but about 10-15 minute walk to the main area of restaurants & shops although there are some located close by also. There is a dive guide & massage service available from the hotel directly both used and recommended. My massage with a female masuse ( not sure her name she spoke only Arabic ) was the best I've ever had.

Room Tip: Ask for a water view room that faces the Red Sea
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank jchamberlain82
Reviewed May 4, 2015

We are back from a weekend in Dahab in this hotel. We were 3 girls.
This is a really nice place where to stay at a good price, good staff, clean rooms, very good location, practically it is in front of the sea.
Rooms are not so modern, but the most important : clean!!
Not so happy about the breakfast but really at the end of our stay, we have a totally positive feedback!!
We will be back and we can recommend absolutely this hotel!!

Room Tip: Sea view room
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends