“Great Diving Centre”
Review of Bluebrothersdiving

Bluebrothersdiving
More attraction details
Owner description: PADI DIVECENTER with Certification of CDWS (Chambers of Diving and Watersports Egypt) German Divcenter, located in Abu Tig Marina El Gouna 20 years of diving in the Red Sea Languages: German, English, French, Arabic
Reviewed April 4, 2018

My husband has dived with Blue Brothers Diving/ Emperor for the past 11 years when we go on holiday to El Gouna the staff on board the boat and on shore are all caring and safety is of high importance to them all. The boat leaves at around 8am in the morning and returns at around 5.30pm normally two dives per day. The sites they visit all very good and dolphins are quite often seen.
Overall could not ask for a better dive centre.

Blue_Brothers, Manager at Bluebrothersdiving, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2018

Hello Stella,

thanks for leaving a review here! We are very happy to hear that you had a good time with Blue Brothers & Emperor Divers in El Gouna.
Now that we are back from drydock the boat even returns a bit earlier, thanks to the overhauled engines ;-)

Best regards and a good time in UK till we see you next,

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"tobias"
"snorkelers"

Reviewed February 16, 2018

Did the scuba diver course. Day one was fine. Did the theory on the boat swimming pool exercises in shallow water. Day two was horrible. Another instructor who didn't knew this was my second day. The last dive was a mess. At the end ascending to the 3 min stop the guy suddenly jumped on me. Released my lead belt!! and there we where at the surface. The guy was coughing 5 minutes in the water. So my first reaction as an unexperienced diver: "Did I do something wrong? What happened?" Didn't get an suitable answer, not on the boat, not at the school. At he office they suggested my belt was loose and fell off (not!) So for me the school was a bad experience despite the fact that the boat trip and crew was great.

Blue_Brothers, Manager at Bluebrothersdiving, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2018

Dear Peter,

I am sorry to hear that this event on your last dive spoiled your experience with us.
But as I told you already in the office the answer is "No, you didnt do anything wrong". Since I did not witness the what happened first hand I could only tell you the most likely events based on the information I got from my team. Mahmoud would have had no reason at all to LOOSEN your weight belt - so I do trust his word that he saw you ascending and tried to get hold of you. It is uncertain, if your weight belt was the reason for ascending, but it IS the most likely explanation, as the fact remains: The weight belt is gone. Since all happened rather quickly maybe it is just a mix-up in perception?

Tiger - the instructor and guide on that dive - also states he saw you going up and Mahmoud trying to hold you, but cannot testify to wether your weightbelt was still present at that time or not.

Thanks anyway for taking the time to leave a review here and also for your praise of our boat crew - we will sure let them know!

Blue Brothers Diving

Reviewed November 13, 2017

Dear Tobias and Daniella, It was a pleasure to meet you and all of your crew members during our holiday last week. I`ve never met such a well organized divingcentre so far. And yours sure wasn`t the first one.
My, well deserved, compliments to each and every one of your staff.
Special thanks for Abdin for helping and saving the fins of my buddy and bringing back my leadbelt to our hotel after I left it on the boat.
Next stop will be Marsa Alam. But when El Gouna is, I will dive with Emperor/BlueBrothers again.
Ciao

Blue_Brothers, Manager at Bluebrothersdiving, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2017

Dear Peter,
the pleasure was completely on our side! Thanks for visiting our dive center and for taking the time to leave a review! We will make sure to relay your compliments to our team here, especially to Abdin. We are looking forward to have you with us again soon!
Until then have a pleasant time in the Netherlands!

Blue Brothers/Emperor Divers El Gouna

Reviewed November 7, 2017

Nice team (desk and on bord).
Good ship (Lady Shakira) with nice team and good food.
Good Guide (Abdin)

Blue_Brothers, Manager at Bluebrothersdiving, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2017

Dear Paulo,

thanks for your praise - our team and the crew on Lady Shakira will be very happy to hear that. We are looking forward to see you again in Sunny El Gouna,

Tobias Stötzel, Operations Manager.

See more reviews
Reviewed November 5, 2017

Following a dive club visit in May 2016 we returned for a 2 week family diving holiday with our 19 year old son.

The boat crew, guides and staff greeted us like old friends. Tobias the new (for us) manager was the epitome of efficiency and resolved some malfunctions with our kit without any impact on our diving.

Special praise has to go to the amazing Tiger who built on the special relationship with our son he had established when we dived in 2016. Our son has Asperger's and Cerebral palsy and the progress he made in the 2 weeks was truly amazing, to the extent that we are booked in to return in February 2018 for our son to complete his PADI open water.

The crew and guides worked tirelessly to provide us with great diving, great food and loads of smiles and great fun.

Thoroughly recommended!

1  Thank sjd1960

HeyHo and welcome to the "Davis Gang" :-)

Thanks to you - Simon - to take the time to leave a detailed review here. I am certain you let everybody know already how much you appreciated their efforts, but will gladly tell them again.

We are happily looking forward to have you with us again.
Best regards to Hisami & Joe!