Grab your ticket from Buisness center for the shuttle bus to go around el Gouna(0.8$ day ticket). Don't forget to passby downtown and the Marina in el Gouna. If u want clubs and good pubs you should take the go bus to Hurghada (20 km far) best night life on the red sea is in Hurghada!! I want to go back again and again:)) Forgot about the food: one of the best buffets I ate at for long!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna is built on the most magnificent site, spread over 9 Red Sea islands and is designed by the world famous architect, Michael Graves. The award-winning architecture is inspired by ancient Egyptian designs. The unique seafront setting of the resort with the dramatic backdrop of desert mountains, crystalline lagoons, wooden bridges and lush gardens gives you the sensation of being in another world. Perfectly suits family holidays, romantic holidays, Weddings, honeymoons, meetings, seminars and incentives ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Miramar Hotel El Gouna
- Sheraton El Gouna
- Sheraton Miramar El Gouna