Just returned from a week's break at a superb hotel, staff great - service with a smile, room clean and spacious, food well prepared and varied, local beverages drinkable but obviously not what us Brits are used to - after a few they always taste better.
A choice of two pools and a "beach" overlooking the Red Sea and lagoon. Shuttle bus service to hotels own beach where kite surfing is prominent.
As said by many, El Gouna is one of Egypts "best kept secret" - we shall certainly be returning.
Thank you to the Staff and guests for making this a super holiday. Jean - I hope you found your pedometer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Three Corners Ocean View Hotel**** Prestige acclaims a special location in El Gouna. Stretched along the Abu Tig Marina, the two swimming pools are unique: one overtops the Red Sea itself while the other pool is set in the middle of this superb Marina. The Three Corners Ocean View Hotel, as well in the Le Soleil building as in the Du Port building, offers waterfront lodging, dining, shopping or poolside fun and prides itself in indulging your desires. All guests can enjoy the facilities in our two building freely, no matter where they may have their room. Travelling alone, as a couple, or with a group of friends, Ocean View represents the best adults only quality holidays in an exclusive, stylish environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotel.de and Travelocity so you can book your Three Corners Ocean View Hotel - Adults only reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Corners Ocean View Hotel
- Hotel Three Corners Ocean View
- Three Corners Ocean View El Gouna