What a fantastic hotel this is. We stayed in Cluster 1 by the kite beach and our room was wonderful - very spacious, luxurious and clean. We had a view of the sea with our bed facing the window and we set the alarm for 6.00am every morning just to lie in bed and watch the sun come up. The staff were very friendly and helpful, particularly the guy who cleaned our room who couldn't do enough for us. The breakfast was fantastic but we only dined in the hotel once for dinner and Il Limone was disappointing so we were very glad we booked B&B as the restaurants downtown and the marina were great, very cheap and effortless to get to by tuc tuc or taxi and they will order them for you at reception.
We had the best holiday in years and can't wait to get back. I'm already looking for the best prices for 2013! Thanks to everyone at Movenpick.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mövenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna is nestled on a peninsula, with its own exclusive beachfront. It offers spectacular views of the Red Sea, the tranquil lagoons and the lush gardens. The ideal surroundings combined with the resort's extensive facilities all make for a perfect stay. The charming center of El Gouna with its picturesque architecture and numerous attractions is only a few minutes away and Hurghada International Airport can be reached in 30 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Movenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort And Spa El Gouna
- Moevenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna Hotel El Gouna
- mövenpick El Gouna
- Moevenpick Hotel El Gouna