Steigenberger Golf Resort(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
US$172
  • Breakfast included
The Captain's Inn(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
US$96
  • Breakfast included
Mosaique Hotel(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$130
US$111
  • Breakfast included
Ali Pasha Hotel(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
US$76
  • Breakfast included
Panorama Bungalows Resort El Gouna(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$98
  • Pool
Three Corners Rihana Resort(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$96
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Sheraton Miramar Resort El Gouna(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
US$177
HotelsClick
  • Pool
Three Corners Rihana Inn(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
US$104
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnice small poolinfinity pooloriental stylehoneymoon suitefree shuttle boatshort breaktown areafront office managerzeytouna beachsultan baytamr hennalagoon viewrestaurants and shopsrooms are niceenjoyed my staytok tokfabulous holiday
Reviewed June 29, 2017

Rooms need updating, although ok they are very tired looking and ours was not very clean, certainly not to our standards, however we only stayed there 3 nights as we have our own apartment in El Farouz so it was just a short break, so never mentioned it, upon leaving i filled out a questionnaire form and wrote about the rooms the manager was quickly made aware of this.... so A+for the quick and observing members of staff and for the attentive manager,
Location excellent, Staff very friendly and always ready to help, lovely relaxing and enchanting moroccan feel,
I have still rated this property as very good as other aspects of our stay were amazing, will definitely visit again but will be more aware of rooms.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
vlusci, General Manager at Dawar El Omda, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2017

Dear Guests,

Thank you for having taken the time to share your experience at our hotel on Trip Advisor. All our guests' comments are of high value to us, as we consider them a very useful tool to maintain or improve our customer service if needed.

Glad to read that you enjoyed your holiday with us, I stay at your entire disposal for any other question or wish you may have for your next visit. However sorry to read about your concerns regarding the room, I first of all would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused from our side. I would have highly appreciated getting notified on the spot so that an immediate corrective action could have been taken. This said, we will do our best to improve our weaknesses and definitely book a nice room for you on your next holiday. Please feel free to mail me at gm@dawarelomda-elgouna.com.

Reviewed June 26, 2017

It's a beautiful country style hotel located in the heart of El Gouna Down town area, 2 mins to El Gouna Hospital, 3 mins to El Marina you can walk take a shuttle bus or a tok tok. The hotel is very nice and so cosy. Everyone is so friendly from the Manager Lady to the security. The staff is excellent and helpful. The food is good. To go to the beach you need to take a shuttle boat (one every 45 mins) from Sultan Bay hotel (a very nearby hotel). The rooms are so comfortable. I recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to relax and enjoy their stay.
The 2 things that are not good is that the WiFi is weak in the lobby and terrace and the hotel serve Shower gel only no shampoo or conditioner but other than that everything went to perfect.
I really enjoyed my stay in your hotel and can't wait to go back again. Thanks to everyone there and special thanks to Mr. Osama El Ashry, the Front Office Manager, who was so helpful and understand my requests. Thank You All :D

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Marina_Hanna
vlusci, General Manager at Dawar El Omda, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2017

Dear Ms. Marina,

Glad to read that you enjoyed your holiday with us, I stay at your entire disposal for any other question or wish you may have for your next visit. Just feel free to mail me at gm@dawarelomda-elgouna.com

Reviewed June 5, 2017

We found there our second home. Everyone is so nice and the staff is excellent. Always friendly . The food is Also very good . We had our private candlelight dinner with very good personal service. Manager is a very nice lady . We want to go back again as soon as possible. We miss all the people of dawar el omda.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
vlusci, General Manager at Dawar El Omda, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2017

Dear Ms. Petra,

Reviewed June 3, 2017

The rooms are exceptionally clean. The hotel is located in the heart of El Gouna Down Town area. I consider Dawar El Omda one of the best holiday destinations in Egypt. All the hotel staff are very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
vlusci, General Manager at Dawar El Omda, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2017

Dear Mr. Riad,

Reviewed May 31, 2017

your hotel has very good location , a very good and friendly services rooms ,has a very nice view you are living in the middle of every thing the only thing that is not so good is the breakfast quality but it is not a big deal i and my wife were very much enjoyed staying there

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Mr. Ahmed,

Glad to read that you enjoyed your holiday with us, I stay at your entire disposal for any other question or wish you may have for your next visit. Sorry that our breakfast did not meet your expectations but please feel free to mail me at gm@dawarelomda-elgouna.com to let me know what exactly disturbed you and what would make you happier in the morning. We will then do our best to improve and hopefully reach your satisfaction.

Thank you for your trust and see you soon.