Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Amazing

I did my OWD training 6 months prior to my trip to Hurgada and I was a little nervous because it... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Brenda J
Germany
Awesome Day!

Everything about the day was perfect. The dive master was excellent. Equipment was good. The... read more

Reviewed October 25, 2018
lwilson_10
Chicago, Illinois

All reviews al dau steigenberger aqua magic vip boat trip wonderful snorkeling paradise island the reefs days diving feel very welcome orange island buffet lunch other companies saw dolphins an amazing experience great trip many thanks felt safe day trip
Reviewed March 21, 2018

My Fiancé and I went Parasailing while staying at the Aqua Magic hotel. I wasn’t going to go at first because my nerves were getting the best of me, but I am so glad I went! Was an amazing experience! Staff was friendly and conversationally. Thanks so much!!

Date of experience: March 2018
IliosDiveClub, Public Relations Manager at Ilios Dive Club, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2018

We are happy you enjoyed it! Next time diving?

Reviewed March 7, 2018

A return visit to Ilios dive club. Made to feel very welcome. Check in and kit hire was excellent. Chatting to the dive guides, they asked if I had any requests for dives and confirmed where I had dived in the summer to try and ensure that different dive sites were available.
The crew and staff made you feel welcome as soon as you boarded the boat, kit availability was excellent and the food on the boat fantastic valve at 100LE.

All in all another great experience and I will definitely be back in the near future

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed February 18, 2018

Excellent club, my husband & son who is aged 11 did 5 days diving on our recent return to Hurghada. Can’t express enough how friendly, experienced & willing to help all the staff are. Will definitely be returning next year.

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank jwilkins24
Reviewed January 2, 2018

This is a very well organized and professional group. I was impressed when they told passengers on another boat to NOT feed the fish, it shows they care about the sea and are not interested in making tourists happy at all costs. Equipment was in good shape, the guides were SO much fun and very knowledgeable and helpful. They dived at a great pace, not too fast...which is good if you have a camera! They made sure you got your max dive time. Very safety oriented, we changed dive locations due to water conditions which was fine...the other locations were fabulous! The food they fed us on the boat was great...how they made that delicious food in the tiny boat kitchen is a mystery. I would dive with them again in a heartbeat.

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank Leigh Ann F
Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

On a 14 day holiday with my family managed to get 5 days of diving ! Once again great boats , great crews and great Ilios staff ! 4th time with Ilios and looking forward to my 5th Next Year
Thought I would post a different picture this time , another guest on the boat !

Date of experience: December 2017