Free cancellation until 29/07
US$185
US$148
US$131
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

US$221
US$175
Book now, pay at stay
US$1,800
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I just came back from this place ,
It is the dirtiest and worst hotel i have ever stayed in . i did not pay a single pounds because the reservation was according to my friend TimeShare but well , i will not go to this hotel again even if they give me money to go and i am so serious about it , the hotel is so dirty and nasty and disgusting , mosquitos sucked my blood for 4 days in row with no mercy they left lot of marks on face and body even in our last day me and my friends kept killing mosquitos with our shoes , we killed over 300 ones hehe , well they sucked lot of our blood , no room serveice no cleaning , nothing is good , terrible terrible terribleeeee , i will not even walk beside it again in my whole life , It is HELL

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Hesham K
Reviewed June 28, 2013

This place is awesome.All furniture, kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom has a contemporary character. There are no old things. Faster Wi-Fi was the best of my life during my stay at the hotel. The bathroom was the most beautiful I have ever seen. Surface and a large bathtub, such as a rain shower. This room looks gorgeous, and laundry facilities. The room was large and expensive but worth the money spent. When we got to the hotel, has been welcomed with free drinks. Breakfast was a variety of food to choose from. Location is very close to many shopping malls can walk to. Pool was very clean and beautiful. Fitness center great. Comfy bed, clean sheets ... I want to thank you for the wonderful staff, the beginning of the masterminds home until the guest room, and I think that the hardest job is the breakfast room. Employees have a great spirit and hard-working. Lord bless all of you and healthy Abakakm, and to bless Egypt and keep it free> annual Nzelickm,

Room Tip: All rooms in the hotel beautiful and wonderful chalets
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank ayman_ahmad_albulk
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I have visited and stayed in Egypt many times. The Princess Palace used to be a lovely hotel, but I am afraid she has lost her crown. The hotel is tired, grubby, and needs a make over. Hot water seems to be a real luxury here in th desert and the Princess Palace never seems to have any. It used to be a lovely place. It needs a renovation.
Shame.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
9  Thank Stephanie G
Reviewed November 17, 2012

i have stayed at this hotel only for 2 nights ,
Rooms are very dirty , T.V. was very old & have bad picture , W.C.was licking & has no hot water at all , food is awful , small swimming pool , never think to go & stay at this hotel , air conditioner have a terrible sound , rooms view is the roof of the reception.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
16  Thank 31,121,979
Reviewed March 15, 2012

my family had a great time very clean rooms very good food excellent service wonderful friendly staff

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family