Having just returned after our second visit to PLR I can only repeat all the good things I said in my first review. We spent two wonderful weeks there in March and decided to return for our 40th Wedding Anniversary. This time the weather was hotter,and everyone has returned after the problems in March so it was a lot busier. All I can say is that the attention to detail by the staff and Management is just the same if not better. I must just mention all the pool and bar staff, once again they were excellent. They work very very hard to keep everyone happy, finding available sunbeds, parasols and providing a good supply of towels. Non stop drinks all day long and keeping everyone entertained I cannot praise them enough. All the staff Waiters, Chefs, Gardeners, Cleaners and Management are a credit to this very well run hotel
and my husband and I will not hesitate to return once again for a 3rd time and recommend it to everyone. Thank you for a wonderful holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in extensive landscaped grounds, this luxury hotel leads you from pool to beach to sea in one beautiful vista. With Premier's unique Ultra All Inclusive standards, you can dine in one of seven different restaurants, enjoy a relaxing drink in numerous bars or swim and play in a choice of pools or on the private beach. Each evening entertainment is offered or spend some quality time in the hotel's spa facilities. This is affordable luxury in a superb Red Sea setting ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Le Reve Hotel & Spa (Adults Only) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Le Reve Hotel Hurghada
- Premier Le Reve Hotel And Spa