6,604 results
All reviews mr fouquet gala night the executive lounge turquoise restaurant operations manager sky pool deluxe room the salt water pool main restaurant low key walk in wardrobe a la carte restaurants lobby bar fish thomson rep pool waiter cold towels
Reviewed December 12, 2017

i have been there with my wife to spend out honeymoon, and we really were so happy at the hotel, the hotel is so relaxing starting from the lobby which has plays light music and having rose paddles in water which has great relaxing smell,the staff is very friendly and helpful especially the waiters and the bartenders.and i really enjoyed sitting by the pool which has is quit and you can enjoy the sun while drinking your cocktails and you can do that by relaxing on the sun beds or the swing or many others that is made to enjoy and relax with your partner.the food there is amazing specially the dinner every day different items with big variety of dishes which in my opinion will match different tastes the menu get changed daily for lunch and dinner ,but the breakfast has the same menu, but you can find variety that you can choose from, the dinner every day new theme.after dinner at the lobby you can enjoy the music either from pianist,violinist,..etc then you can go to for the long bar to enjoy the drinks with DJ or the signer

overall it is really a great experience and i really encourage people to go there especially if you looking for relaxation or spending intimate time with your partner

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank doda5k
Hossam M, General Manager at Premier Le Reve Hotel & Spa (Adults Only), responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2017

Dear doda5k,
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your holiday! We are delighted about your comments and to hear that you enjoyed our facilities and services .Thank you for your positive rating of our staff and thank you sincerely for this nice review.
We are looking forward in welcoming you back in order to offer another perfect stay!
With warm regards,

Reviewed December 12, 2017 via mobile

This was our first visit to Premier Le Reve. We were trying to find a location for a holiday in December and this was where we chose. Our first impression was of a lovely looking clean hotel. We had a welcome cocktail and a quick hassle free check in.
There were plenty of spare sun-loungers as the hotel was not very full. The sun beds were nicely padded and comfortable.
The weather was hit and miss but we were not sure what to expect in December. We did not realise the sun went down at 4ish in December. We had a couple of days of quite cold wind and a bit of cloud.
We found the hotel to be more suited for the older generation 65+ which I am not knocking but we just found the hotel lacked something. Once the sun went down at 4pm unless you wanted to go and sit in your room and have a nod or drink for 3-4 hours until the evening meal there was nothing to do. There is a gym but not everyone likes going to the gym. You can go for a walk on the beach but security posts were not manned all the time and there was not a lot outside the hotel other than a lot of derelict buildings.
The food was nice. We had 3 of the a la carte meals which were really nice, the only problem we encountered was how cold it was in the Mediterranean restaurant and they were unable to close the door to stop the draught. An elderly couple complained to the staff but there was no other free table for them to move to but it was no warmer anyway.
A saxophonist played in the reception area a couple of evenings but was not to our taste neither was the singer. I think again this was aimed at the older generation. The only other place for entertainment on the evening was the Long Bar so we went there a few times. My favourite evening was the Quiz Night, it was highly entertaining. The disco music was also enjoyable. Occasionally there were live acts in the bar but again not to our taste.
The staff are very friendly and helpful but I felt a few lingered or were over keen as they were expecting a tip.
The hotel is ideal for those who like a holiday where they do absolutely nothing but we were really bored and won’t be returning. It will probably be a lot different if you visit in the summer time when the sun sets late and it is a lot warmer.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank sparky632
Hossam M, General Manager at Premier Le Reve Hotel & Spa (Adults Only), responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2017

Dear sparky632.

First and foremost, thank you for having chosen our hotel to spend your vacation.

We also would like to thank you for taking the time to share your valuable insights with us.
The feedback is highly appreciated and welcome, thus it help us to improve.

Once again, thank you for your time and we hope to welcome you back, should you decide to spend the vacations at the Red Sea Coast again.

With kindest regards,

Reviewed December 12, 2017 via mobile

Visited here with a mate for a week of high quality service and food, in top quality accommodation and surroundings - we got exactly that, for a very reasonable price

The food was outstanding, even in the buffet restaurant. The Gala Night was a step up again, incredible buzz about it

Maybe not many people go to somewhere a week all inclusive with the intention of using the gym but if that’s something your into then it’s worth noting that the gym at this hotel is excellent, fully equipped and all new it would seem, certainly well-maintained. There is a member of staff present to help with machines etc if required

Nightlife is low-key, it wound down at 11pm and most people were in bed at midnight. This may have been down to the time of year as the day starts early (7.30am) and finishes early (4pm) in terms of sun in November

We paid a supplement ($60) one evening to eat at the Indian restaurant. Whilst this was really nice, the food is so good in the buffet and included a la Carte restaurants that I wouldn’t bother again

If you’re after a week chilling out, with top class food, service and accommodation, this is seriously worth a look

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank A8319IErichardh

Dear RICHARD H,
With warm regards,

Reviewed December 12, 2017

Had a very pleasant stay at this beautiful luxurious hotel.The arrival was very quick .I was welcomed with a lovely drink and a cold towel and shown to my lovely room.The room was spotless thank you to Mustafa always smiling.
I enjoyed all the A la carte restaurants the service and food was of very high quality.Excellent choice at the Turquoise too and again the food and the service was very good not forgetting the desserts they were yummy.
My favourite was the Gala night...I was very lucky to enjoy 3 of those nights. Again the food was of a very high standard. A very big thank you to all the Chef's and the kitchen staff. Service from the waiters was Excellent too.
I enjoyed relaxing in the lobby after dinner and my favourite surprises were brought to me
Many thanks to Abdoo aka Hakuna Matata and all the smilers who attended very attentively.
My favourite place over an evening to chill was at the Executive Lounge. Again Mahamoud (Lewis) was brilliant he remembered the Blue Hawaiian that I always enjoyed
Thank you to all the Bar staff.
The towel guys did a wonderful job and I always got a sun bed near the salt pool and the pool bar. Thanks Mohamed.A huge thank you to Milad who looked after me with bottles of water and simple pinks. The service was very very good and the boys worked very hard much appreciated.
It was very pleasant to talk to the staff at reception nothing was too much and anything was sorted out immediately.
My special thanks goes out to Mr Hossam the General Manager, Mr F Operation Manager,Mr Khalid reservations, Marjory PM for the General Manager, Olia and Magda guest relation and the entire team of this Hotel as I call it my Paradise.
I will be back to this beautiful place with my daughter next year.....

Room Tip: I was in room 1303 which was very suitable
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank PariDamji

Dear PariDamji,
Thank you so much for your review about Premier Le Reve, we are delighted to see that you enjoyed another wonderful stay with us! We will pass your kind comments on to all the staff who work hard at making sure each guest enjoys a high level of service from all the team. We are pleased to see that you are a regular guest and have chosen our hotel as the place to create special memories from family holidays!
We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
With Warm Regards,

Reviewed December 11, 2017

Recently returned from our second visit to this excellent hotel and already looking to go back. All the staff worked really hard to look after you. Beach waiter Mohammed Noby worked hard to keep you comfortable on the beach. Ann & John

Room Tip: Pool or sea view rather than garden view
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank johnchristian999

Dear johnchristian999,
We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
With Warm Regards,