We spent a most pleasant holiday at Premier Le reve from 4th November to 11th November. We had already read lot of this hotel here at TripAdvisor and we were sure that our holiday will be The Deam come true - It Did!
After landing to Hurghada airport and spending some time on tour operators bus to the hotel, we couldn´t believe how BIG difference there was when we arrived to Sahl Hasheesh. After security gate we drowe palm tree edget road towards huge Egyptian column gate guarded by huge row of statues - impressive, specially at dark.
There is lot of building sites, Le Reve beeing still standing alone in the middle of the Sahl Hashees Beach (not mentioning sister hotel Romance and couple others at the other end of the Beach). Hotel had their own security check point (like airports) which after we entered to the exlusive hotel lobby. We were seated immediatelly and check in was done for us while we were served with could towels and drinks. We arrived just before 3PM and before everything else we were quided to the luch at the main restaurant. Now we were even more impressed - the amount and variety of different food, for sure we are not going to get any slimmer on our holiday :)
The room we had was 1232; 1 meaning perhaps the wing, 2 meaning floor, 32 the room facing the pool area and sea view. This deluxe room was brilliant; you can check it out from the pictures of the hotel - the room is the one which has burgundy colours and mirror on the wall.
Hotel Staff is Brilliant as mentioned by almost all here.
Gym is nicely equipped and is so far the best Hotel gym in which I have ever been, there is also one big bodybuilder helping you with - if you need help with euipments etc.
Pool area is really nice and sunbeds are wery nice - only bad thing was that reservations for the beds were done already 6-7AM, even this is "not allowed" by hotel policy. Mention while is the salt water pool, which has salt content of "Dead Sea" - Floating is really easy and after sun had dried your skin, you could do your own body scrupt. You can enhace the effect by going into pool front Sauna :)
We can easily recommend this hotel to everydody and fore sure will go back !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in extensive landscaped grounds, this luxury hotel leads you from pool to beach to sea in one beautiful vista. With Premier's unique Ultra All Inclusive standards, you can dine in one of seven different restaurants, enjoy a relaxing drink in numerous bars or swim and play in a choice of pools or on the private beach. Each evening entertainment is offered or spend some quality time in the hotel's spa facilities. This is affordable luxury in a superb Red Sea setting ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Le Reve Hotel & Spa (Adults Only) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Le Reve Hotel And Spa
- Premier Le Reve Hotel Hurghada