4,792 results
All reviews rainbow restaurant pool bar animation team fish restaurant pool suite royal breakfast a la carte restaurants guest services main restaurant beach restaurant special mention special thanks private beach sunday roast great holiday fantastic hotel junior suite
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lovely hotel clean and food was very nice,staff was lovely and can not do enough for you.The best hotel in Hurghada I have been to many.there is a Indian restaurant there that is the best one I’ve had in Egypt.

Room tip: Very nice
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Daydream17394828314
SUNRISE Crystal... S, Guest Service Center team at SUNRISE Crystal Bay - Grand Select-, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Daydream17394828314,

We are thank you for your feedback about our resort. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and will be honored to welcome you again in SUNRISE Crystal Bay Resort –Grand Select-.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

1 week in Sunrise Crystal Bay resort hotel wishing we had two, excellent service, staff very attentive, food excellent.We have been to many 5 star hotels and this one comes out top, we recommend a visit.

Dear Connector08394710284,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We are three times here and in the same room as well . You know / what's the worth thing about this hotel is leaving this hotel ( our second warm home) we will miss sunrise Crystal but definitely we will come back.
We had very fantastic warm welcome from the staff. Thanks for everyone.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SUNRISE Crystal... S, Guest Service Center Team at SUNRISE Crystal Bay - Grand Select-, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Compass04882780511,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hello after coming back from a wonderful holiday here, I have had a song from their stuck in my head the problem is I don't know the name to this song, the animation team would dance to it every day. I know it's not boomba hope someone knows the song!
Also would like to thank Ghana and Muhammad for their kindness, and for always going that extra mile!
As anyone stayed in the pool suite is it worth it?
Many thanks, Kenzie

Room tip: Make sure to bring bug spray, as the little critters will land on you, whilst your in the sun having fun!
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Runningwithfoxes24
SUNRISE Crystal... S, Guest Service Center at SUNRISE Crystal Bay - Grand Select-, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Runningwithfoxes24,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share you review about your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate your high appraisal of our staff and facilities and are so pleased that you had a memorable vacation with us.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to SUNRSIE Crystal Bay Resort –Grand Select- in the near future.

Best Wishes
Guest Service Center Team

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have just returned from the Sunrise and must say I was really impressed. We stayed in a Junior Suite and it was amazing . It had a large bedroom with lounge area and a lovely big bathroom. Also included was a walk in wardrobe with a safe. Both the lounge and bedroom had smart TVs which was great for when we were getting ready to go out in the evening .
The resort itself was large with a very nice pool area and a really good beach. There was also a large selection of restaurants to choose from . At this time of year we were able to choose a different restaurant each evening of our stay . The Seafood restaurant was the only one we had to pay for but it’s well worth the money and no more expensive than it is in England.
I have been to many resorts and hotels and I’m struggling to remember a team of staff that can compete with those at the Sunrise. They were absolutely amazing . Warm , Friendly and always available. A special mention goes to Tazer ( hope I spelt that right ) in the beach restaurant he was particularly good .
The only problem that I can state is the fact that after 5pm the bars were shut . One evening I walked to the beach bar to get a drink for my room . I was told it was shut and I couldn’t have one . Our room was right on the beach so reception and the main building was quite a walk away . The beach bar wasn’t too close either . I returned to my room and had to order through room service . I had to pay for this service so was a little disappointed as I was on an all inclusive holiday .
That’s the only disappointment I had on what was a truly amazing week away .
The perfect winter break

Dear Z7905OKpauls,

Sunny greetings from Sunrise Crystal bay Resort -Grand Select-

Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel, we are pleased to read that your expectations are met each time you visit SUNRISE Crystal Bay Resort- Grand Select -. Your comments are very important to us and we will ensure that your feedback will be passed on to the appropriate staff members. We look forward to welcoming you back to your second home here in sunny Hurghada.

With the best wishes,