3,175 results
All reviews animation team la casa pebbles restaurant lagoona restaurant special thanks big thanks nice hotel nice beach the main hotel nice holiday pool view house keeping aqua park private beach restaurant staff lobby bar guest relations
Reviewed November 8, 2018 via mobile

Check in was easy and the staff was very friendly but I was horrified when I got to my room! The curtains were falling off the rod, the furniture was tired and there was mold (which I am highly allergic to) all over the bathtub. Thank goodness I was only there one night! Other than that, breakfast was good, the pools are nice and the location is excellent. Clean it up Hilton.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank deannief
AhmedAlkady, Manager at Hilton Hurghada Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Many Warm Greetings from Hilton Hurghada Resort ,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Hurghada Resort and for taking the time to post your review. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

Needless to say, customer feedback is vital to our operations and we are most grateful for the effort you have made to share your observations

Best Regards

Reviewed November 8, 2018

On arrival we were allocated a room in the Villa. The room was not tired it had died.The curtains were hanging off, it stunk of cigarettes and the tiles in the bathroom were mouldy with cigarette burns on the bath.
We complained and were advised that to change rooms would cost us another £140.00 per room , they then offered to discount this to £70.00 per room, we stood our ground and were transferred to far superior rooms at no extra cost, but I feel we should not have been allocated the other rooms in the first place. I would not have let my dogs sleep in them.
The food was very poor and bland and not particularly fresh and the service in the dining areas was also poor. You would arrive for breakfast or dinner and find all the tables with dirty plates on and you would have to wait for the tables to be cleared before you could eat. There was no table service for drinks and the general attitude of the staff was poor.

In the evening there were 2 bars open for all inclusive. The one in the main lobby was like an airport lounge and if you were lucky enough to manage to find a seat it was probable that you would be moved by the entertainment staff for the children's disco This bar continually ran out of glasses and served your drinks in paper cups, they ran out of vodka, gin on a daily basis. The second bar was next to the pool outside and this had a total of 16 chairs, people were getting the seats from their balconies or sitting on sun lounger tables in the evening. The pool bar bartender was particularly miserable and rude and again they regularly ran out of vodka or gin.
I would not seriously recommend this Hotel to anyone!!!

Room tip: Don't go there you will only be disappointed.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank Nikki J

Very very disappointed with my stay at this “Hilton “
Had to complain to get a good room( it’s the norm in this hotel)
the”canteen” was a free for all- had to wait for tables to be cleared
lived on chips for 6 days- the Italian restaurant is good( very slow service)
the lounge - reminds me of a busy airport lounge-where you can get WiFi (if you are lucky) if you pay for WiFi it’s just luck if it works and it is still unsecured
pool bar had 16 chairs for 750 guests!!! Guests were bringing their chairs off their balcony!!! Yes this is the Hilton!!
I could go on and on we had many dramas- chickengate- pedelogate- ( went to hospital for a tetanus) but I am tired of complaining-
Plus side
Weather was great -
Beach staff great
Zara who is public relations is great
Pillows in the rooms were great!!
Now I am a vegetarian!!!
Meet some great people (other guests)
Going to a wedding in Wales❤️❤️❤️

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 460serenaj

lovely relaxing hol.
we were on the other side in the villas,so peaceful and quiet round this side.little pool area bit so chilled over there.
food was good staff were great.
iys not wot we are usaully used to but room was nice enough .
weather great as per.
got too try new places and we enjoyed.
got too pay for wifi was only draw back but hayho.only draw back was when it was over

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 63tomo19
Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

Bad service, and unfriendly staff, and bad food, and no WiFi, and no business center, and no slippers, and not comfortable , and bad mini bar, the service less than 3 stars hotel, no prying carpet!!!!

Trip type: Travelled on business