See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 26, 2014

just got back after a 11 night stay at this hotel so where do I start? we booked promo room as we always do when visiting Hurghada and couldn't believe what they offered us. On arrival reception staff told us that the room was old but he wanted us to view another room and decide which we preferred the 1st room was indeed that old that the shower rail was tied up with string!! it smelt damp and musty and had no air conditioning the second one was a new room with seaview and was the sort of room that we have been used to on our many visits to Hurghada reception man wanted extra £10 a night hubby offered £50 for whole stay on condition we could keep the room on our day of departure which was agreed we were also told by man not to tell anyone about it which seemed bit dodgy pool tiles cracked slope to get in claimed a view people as no grip and ladder was so loose that even creaked when kids used it to get out .Toilets in reception and by disco had stained toiltet seats and no hand dryers or paper towels toilet rolls were placed next to the wash basins for you to dry your hands!! and the toilet where the entertainment was held was crawling with insects so much that I ended up dancing more in them than on the dancefloor EVERY song that was played turned into techno even bar staff were bored with the music. All inclusive finishes at 10.00 and surprise surprise thats when the entertainment starts so we were spending 20 or 30 pounds each night for the privalage of listening to the same music in the same order everynight of our stay with a couple of exeptions when we were forced to go elsewhere when you pay for all inclusive you shouldn't have to do this and if we were travelling as a family rather than a couple we wouldn't have had a choice oh just a quick one because it was new room there was no hairdryer so out every evening with wet hair not major problem but just thought I'd mention it. Being only one of two English couples we were the only ones allowed to have glasses even at breakfast tea and coffee were in plastic cups!! the staff aprt from reception were really good to us they knew they were flogging a dead horse while we were there one barman actually threatened to leave as he hated it that much!! on departure we were told we had to be out of room at 12 but hubby told bloke we had a deal to keep room on and because bloke didn't want us to tell anyone he had pocketed the 50 quid he'd had off us we we were allowed to keep room on oh yes and although hotel is on beach the pictures show a lovely jetty.....its not hotels its next doors and you can't use it because its just before christmas etc and we had already had holiday in April we thought we would save£400 by going to this hotel instead of our usual one but spent it on extras anyway its filthy dirty and its a shame because the staff (apart from reception ) are really hard working lovely people a couiple of russian people were on their 1st holiday to Egypt and they said they would never visit Egypt again....thats how bad this hotel is!!!!

Room Tip: don't get promo room these maybe okay in other hotels but not this one
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank daryll
Reviewed October 5, 2014

I have just come back from this hotel, it was awful.I have never written a bad review on any hotel but I really felt my travel agent had done me over!!!
I booked a triple room as it was for myself, partner and 2 children.When I arrived at the hotel I got shown to a tiny room and insisted we had another room as it wasnt what I had paid for .The reception staff were very rude and had a problem understanding my complaint!!
i ended up with 3 beds in 1 room which meant I had to share with my 8 year old. The beds had no mattress protectors on them just a tatty sheet .The mattresses were full of stains.. We also had only 2 towels between 4 of us even though I kepted asking for more.!!
The room had countless things wrong with it.
The food was awful, very repetitive, pasta or rice. Very bland and boring. The dining room was dirty, electrics hanging off the walls, dirty chairs and walls, the list goes on.
The tiles around the pool were broken and missing, my daughter cut her feet a few times because of this.
To be honest the whole place was dirty and run down.The staff were friendly but not very helpful.We were the only english family at the hotel. It seems the Russians like this hotel...

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed September 25, 2014

if you have not British nationality you will have to the different between may so much money more than you have paid you will not allowed alcohol drink too
dirty restaurant no milk bad food bad reception worker small beach

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed September 13, 2014

We stayed at this hotel in August of 2014.
On arrival we were taken to our room where there was just one bed. We booked a triple room!
The staff then appeared with a single bed but even they looked at each other as the room was very tiny and only just accommodated the double bed already in the room.
On complaining to the front desk our options were to pay £200 for a bigger room or have the furniture taken out of the first room so that they could fit in the additional bed.
We opted to pay the extra. What we should have done was walk down the street and stay at another hotel.
The hotel is very dirty. The staff do their best but even they ask customers not to complain in fear of losing their jobs as the hotel has no money to do repairs or even clean rooms/pool/dining room etc.
We are seasoned travellers to Egypt and have never experienced a dirty hotel like this before.
The hotel is 95% Russian travellers with the odd English traveller here and there.
The pool has gloss tiles under foot with many broken tiles both in and around the pool. Be very careful when entering the pool as we witnessed many people slip and fall when entering the pool.
In the two weeks that we were there we did not see the pool cleaner.
We only used the dining hall four or five times in the two weeks. The food was the same at every meal and was not good quality. We all know that even the best of 4* Egyptian all inclusive hotels are not particularly great on serving up hot and high quality food but this hotel was by far the worst I have ever experienced.
Please do not believe the reviews on here that say that this is a good hotel and that the food isn't that bad. They are not telling the truth.
Wifi is only in reception and does not work at all. Every day staff were saying that the wifi will be working tomorrow. It never did work.
The cafe bars across from the hotel are the best bet to get wifi.
The Hard Rock Cafe was good but expensive. It's worth a trip to Senzo mall to at least feel that you are in a clean environment. The Mexican cafe in there was very good value but didn't serve alcohol.
My advice would be to avoid the Hurghada area altogether and stay in Marsa Alam or Sharm or Taba. In any event do not stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: Don't stay at this hotel as even the worst room elsewhere would be far better than any room at this hotel. We stayed in 430 that had a see view and staff said it was one of the best rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank MalcHudson
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

The worst hotel ever stayed in first only had 2 beds when there was 3 of us staying had to wait 2 hours for a bed,so this wAs 1.30 in the morning we got to bed..food is the worst thing ever chicken,fish,an beef every day an past n rice..the pool had loads of broken tiles so they started to put new 1s down an this started at 23hrs so u heard banging all night..

Stayed: August 2014