See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 2, 2015 via mobile

very bad food , the restaurant staff looks dirty , and food and beverages manager very rude , the beach ..it is not enough to say dirty ,I can say that this hotel was the worse hotel I have ever been in my entire life. The whole hotel was in a really bad shape. It seemed to me as if it has been abandoned twenty years ago and reopened again yesterday. Lift was broken some times so we had to carry our suitcases 4 floors high, the whole hotel was very dirty, they had no towels there was dust everywhere in the dining room, which also looked extremely abandoned and dirty, the staf looked as if they would rather go to sleep than work. It was a complete disaster specially the receptionist. Defenitely NOT worth the money we payed.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed February 21, 2015

I really enjoyed my time in Egypt. Day staff was really friendly and helpful. Night staff couldn't speak basic English.
This hotel is listed as a 4 star but it is not even a 3 star hotel, but it is only my opinion. I was afraid to sit on the sofas in the reception. Bathroom was mouldy, shower had black mould all over the tiles, it flooded if you used it for more than 2 minutes.
The food was poor quality and sometimes not hot, with very little variation. Buffet area was dirty and greasy.
Good entertainment, best ever animation team, but...everything in Russian language because of public. Russian music was bit too much.
Very small beachfront.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank GKarina
Reviewed January 28, 2015

was there btw. 02.01.2015-09.01.2015,

Rooms furnishes are old, not so much clean.

Unpleasant bar tenders, food quality is not good beverages are awful. just try their red wine which will shock you.

Hotels beach is small bay which is not good when you compare with neighbor's which is not allowed to pass.

There is wifi but not internet :)

Room Tip: do not pay extra 20 $ if they ask you to give better room . they are all same.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank uygar o
Reviewed January 6, 2015 via mobile

It's not that bad for someone who wants to visit Egypt.If you are more intrested to stay in a luxury hotel that to visit and have fun definitely you don't have to stay here.I was there last summer through a good offer.I got as i paid...the food was good,clean rooms,the bathroom was clean,towels changed every day,they should be more careful at the dinning area with cleanness,very nice pool with clean water,small beach.The staff is nice,very funny.The area is good,close to the airport,shops and local travel agencies.If you want to enjoy the history of Egypt,to visit Cairo,Luxor,make Safari,scuba diving etc. and not to spend too much money on accomodation Sultan Beach is a cheap and good option.If not and you want to stay only in a luxury hotel go to their neighbors ;).Depends on what you want from your vacation!

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed November 16, 2014

This hotel is listed as a 4 star by ALFA STAR but it is not even a 0 star. Don't stay here. I was afraid to sit on the chairs. ALFA STAR put us here for the first night of our trip to Egypt and when we finished our Nile cruise ALFA STAR tried to dump us off again at Sultan Beach but we refused to get out of the bus since we paid for a 4 star hotel. This is a scam ALFA STAR has with this hotel. I don't blame this hotel but I blame ALFA STAR and MERECEDES TRAVEL in Gliwice, Poland. The people working in these two companies don't have a clue on how to run a business and are not very smart. Also watch out for a travel guide by the name Amro who is on contract from ALFA STAR (not too interested in his job and will take you to the most expensive places to make money for himself and he does not tell the truth). ALFA STAR and MERCEDES TRAVEL in Gliwice, Poland are the worst companies I have ever dealt with and I would not waste my time with them ever again. Don' t deal with ALFA STAR!

• Stayed: October 2014