US$144
US$224
  • Pool
US$148
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$72
US$244
US$210
  • Pool
LABRANDA Club Makadi(Makadi Bay)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$138
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$158
US$152
  • Breakfast included
Movenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
US$559
US$454
Movenpick.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 12, 2015 via mobile

We were waiting for our room very long time, receptionist said that we need to wait for our room another 5 hours. Staff was rude, we asked them only for information about the breakfast and they were waiting for a baksheesh. Rooms were not very clean and close to the hotel was something like construction site. Very noisy place at all.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2015 via mobile

Very bad every thing is bad food room service cleaning swimming pool staff was good but every thing else was very bad I paid around 65 gp per night I tried to cancel and they refused to give me the money

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2015

The food was average and you have to deal with the fact that every meal is mainly about potatoes and other stuff :)
The stuff was friendly and the animation team was very good
The beach is ok & the pool had a plenty of sunbeds
The location is ok and cabs are available

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Amr_Alkady
Reviewed June 30, 2015

Finally my experiences are not bad because all deficiencies were compensated by friendly and a polite staff ... anyway I missed a beach and disturbing me Russian guests - drinking a lot who are there usually as a majority of the guests ...

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank trautina
Reviewed March 14, 2015

very bad food, staff and everything I hate this hotel, I have never seen such a worse hotel all over the world, it was the firts case when I asked can u help me and no one answer my question , really dirty hotel

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family