“run for your life”
Review of Sultan Beach Hotel

Sultan Beach Hotel
Ranked #205 of 220 Hotels in Hurghada
Reviewed 10 December 2015

Having just coming back from this hole that is so bad .Over 10 days we had hot water only 2 day as it was up to the manger.I Ask the chef who was cooking brekfast for a omlet he was so rude foot up the wall on his phone, he though the frying pan at me and swering at me.the food very poor all the time and cold cats on tables in resturant. Food being put back in warmes ie soup rices bread after being left on plates by hoilday makes put this back made me and others feell sick. room was brokcen. the hotle is dirty i would not let a dog stay in it.The swimming pool need cosing down as it looked like a places you see in a war zorn. most of the tiles missing or broken. Bare wires hanging from lights. Please DO NOT STAY HEAR CLOSE THIS HOTLE DOWN NOW BE FOR SUM ONE IS ILL . I stated there from 24 nov till 4 dec 2015 . And as we left with a couple we had meet there son was called a english p .

Room Tip: dont stay hear
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 7 December 2015

The worse hotel I have ever stayed in it should come with a health warning. The staff are rude , the rooms are dirty and in a bad state , food is very poor with cats running around the restaurant feeding off tables and the floor , the swimming pool is a health hazard its dirty and has many broken tiles , no running hot water . This hotel needs closing down NOW !

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank carolyn b
Reviewed 14 September 2015

For the safety of the travelers, please don't stay in this hotel

During my stay there, Saturday Sep.5 at 2:00am, a fire happened close to my room #247 on the second flour. it was horrible. Fire alarm was off!! and Fire exit was CLOSED!!! I lost consciousness and i've been rescued at the last moment in an Ambulance. No safety at all, there was a lot of injured guests. The stuff was extremely unprofessional.

My bag was stolen during the fire which includes my IPad, Laptop, Watches, Protable Charger, Sun Glasses and all of my clothes. The value of my loss exceeded 2,500 U$. Surprisingly, it was stolen just after i lost my consciousness at the lobby of the hotel.

There are a lot of eye witnesses there were you can make sure of my story.

It is totally unsecured and they really don't care about the life of the guests.

I made an official statement at the Police station there and i have all proofs for my story.

Kindly review the below links about the fire which was published in the media.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Sherif E
Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

My stay in Sultan Beach hotel for 3nights was the worst experience in my life, rooms are very poor, sheets &covers not clean as well as towels., no room service available &to make things worse a fire has broken out in the hotel &there was no alarm system in the hotel but thanks god no one was hurt.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2015

Rooms are bad ,no maintenance ,there are many things need to fix like bathrooms , showers the water which was coming from the shower was yellow or brown ,we made
Check in after 03:00 pm and my sister checked in after 05 pm because rooms were not ready they need to hire more employees to finalize a lot of work ,the elevator stop between two floors with me , my mother 75 years old and my uncle 61 years old ,you can imagine the rest

Room Tip: Sorry i can not recommend this hotel
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

We were waiting for our room very long time, receptionist said that we need to wait for our room another 5 hours. Staff was rude, we asked them only for information about the breakfast and they were waiting for a baksheesh. Rooms were not very clean and close to the hotel was something like construction site. Very noisy place at all.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2015 via mobile

Very bad every thing is bad food room service cleaning swimming pool staff was good but every thing else was very bad I paid around 65 gp per night I tried to cancel and they refused to give me the money

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family