See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 7, 2015

The worse hotel I have ever stayed in it should come with a health warning. The staff are rude , the rooms are dirty and in a bad state , food is very poor with cats running around the restaurant feeding off tables and the floor , the swimming pool is a health hazard its dirty and has many broken tiles , no running hot water . This hotel needs closing down NOW !

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank carolyn b
Reviewed September 14, 2015

For the safety of the travelers, please don't stay in this hotel

During my stay there, Saturday Sep.5 at 2:00am, a fire happened close to my room #247 on the second flour. it was horrible. Fire alarm was off!! and Fire exit was CLOSED!!! I lost consciousness and i've been rescued at the last moment in an Ambulance. No safety at all, there was a lot of injured guests. The stuff was extremely unprofessional.

My bag was stolen during the fire which includes my IPad, Laptop, Watches, Protable Charger, Sun Glasses and all of my clothes. The value of my loss exceeded 2,500 U$. Surprisingly, it was stolen just after i lost my consciousness at the lobby of the hotel.

There are a lot of eye witnesses there were you can make sure of my story.

It is totally unsecured and they really don't care about the life of the guests.

I made an official statement at the Police station there and i have all proofs for my story.

Kindly review the below links about the fire which was published in the media.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Sherif E
Reviewed September 10, 2015 via mobile

My stay in Sultan Beach hotel for 3nights was the worst experience in my life, rooms are very poor, sheets &covers not clean as well as towels., no room service available &to make things worse a fire has broken out in the hotel &there was no alarm system in the hotel but thanks god no one was hurt.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2015

Rooms are bad ,no maintenance ,there are many things need to fix like bathrooms , showers the water which was coming from the shower was yellow or brown ,we made
Check in after 03:00 pm and my sister checked in after 05 pm because rooms were not ready they need to hire more employees to finalize a lot of work ,the elevator stop between two floors with me , my mother 75 years old and my uncle 61 years old ,you can imagine the rest

Room Tip: Sorry i can not recommend this hotel
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2015 via mobile

We were waiting for our room very long time, receptionist said that we need to wait for our room another 5 hours. Staff was rude, we asked them only for information about the breakfast and they were waiting for a baksheesh. Rooms were not very clean and close to the hotel was something like construction site. Very noisy place at all.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family