Me and my girlfriend stayed here a week in fabruary 2011, and booked a standard room with all inclusive. However, our experience of what the all inclusive really ment was aweful. What you really want with all inclusive is to never think of what you eat and drink and how much it costs, but here it was only some specific items in each menu that was included, so you really had to be careful so that you didnt order something not included.
Also many other things bothered us about the stay; such as not having free wifi internet, only 5 items of laudry is included in the all inclusive, they promise you free golf, but you have to rent shoes and clubs yourself. All of these small things add up to quite an annoyance, and is not really what you expect when booking a 5 star, luxury hotel with all inclusive.
I must say though, that this hotel has the best facilities I have ever witnessed in my life. Even though the town of hurgada has nothing to offer, it doesnt really matter because you never have to leave the hotel area. It has everything! Several pools, bars, restaurants, tennis court, golf course, private beach, boat rental and more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Steigenberger Al Dau Beach Hotel is an exclusive luxury hotel built in fascinating Swahili architecture, situated directly on the beach at the southern tip of Hurghada with a spectacular view of the sea. The hotel is famous for its luxurious spacious rooms and superb restaurants, and it presents a variety of unrivaled features; from a unique Lazy River, inviting you to lose yourself in the tranquility of a gentle river ride, floating through the landscaped gardens until you disembark straight into an amazing pool covering 5,000 m3. A private beach that is almost half a kilometer in length, just to relax or to play, with "Ilios" the world class dive club and aqua center, where you can scuba dive, snorkel, go windsurfing, water skiing or parasailing. A 9 hole par 3 golf course, floodlit, for playing a challenging game of golf under the summer night sky. As for the feeling of complete well-being; immerse yourself in 1000 m2 of the "Algotherm Red Sea Thalasso & Spa" for pampering body treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Steigenberger Al Dau Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Al Dau Beach Resort
- Hotel Steigenberger Al Dau Beach