“The best snorkeling in the world!”
Review of Colona Divers

Colona Divers
Reviewed 30 January 2012

I've been in Hurghada now 12 times and every time at least a couple of trips with the snorkeling boat from Colona Divers.
They offer the best service on Red Sea and I promise I had a couple of scares, before I found them :)

3  Thank AnitaT81
There are newer reviews for Colona Divers

Reviewed 27 January 2012

Our third and deffenetly not the last time we go scuba diving with Colona divers.Freindly proffesional staff that will take you , your family snorkeling or scuba diving in a very well orgenized and safe way. I really recomend Colona Divers to everybody who want to have a fun day looking for dolphins and other interesting stuff in the beatiful red sea.we´ll be back for sure.

3  Thank helen h
Reviewed 22 January 2012

Great place to go to in the boat for coffee or brunch.Staff very friendly and helpful

Reviewed 20 November 2011

We have been twice on 5 days Dive Safari from Colona Divers. Colona has dive safari boat Nectarius which is well equipped for long safaris. Boat has cabins with aircons and possibility for nitrox diving. Colona has small dive center with Colona promo products for sale from mask traps to jackets. I recommend dive safari if already in Egypt. Underwater world is the best Egypt has to offer!

1  Thank Abeton
Reviewed 9 February 2011

The staff and crew at Colona were friendly and attentive. On the day of our trip there were only 7 of us on the trip and as a non-confident swimmer who was not going to snorkel, by the end of the day Nasser our instructor taught me with such patience to swim and snorkel alone in the reef!! A lovely lunch was provided and the crew did all they could to find Dolphins which we did. If you don't do anything else whilst in Hurghada take this day out.