I liked this hotel very much! Big beatiful territory, friendly staff, very tasty food, especially sweets- it was amazing!! Good beach and animation team and of course it`s just the paradise for kiting and serfing! I have spent my vacation reall cool in this hotel and I hope I`ll come back as soon as possible))
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- About the hotel: Hotel Magawish Village & Resort is ideally located in the tourist area of 1.2 km of natural sandy beache overlooking the Magawish island. Everybody likes to stay at the beach, especially if it takes place on the Red Sea coast, where 365 days a year heat. On our proposed resort for a large variety of outdoor activities and sports - from diving and snorkeling to extreme kite surfing. Location: Located on the beach, 8 km from the airport and 15 kilometers from the center of Hurghada. Number of rooms: 425 Types of rooms: 332 bungalow,24 studios, 56 apartments, 9 family rooms, 2 family villas, 2 royal suites. Room Description: The hotel provides accommodation in the hotel type buildings and bungalow-type, which are distributed throughout the hotel to ensure privacy during your stay. All rooms have individually controlled air conditioning, satellite TV, bath or shower, minibar, terrace or balcony . Guest Services: - reception desk and information desk - limousine - laundry - internet cafe - professional animation team - kids club - supermarket - shop - two freshwater swimming pools (one heated in winter) - two children's pools - tennis courts - squash courts. - an international diving center - windsurfing and kite surfing - riding (for beginners - with instructor) For children: - playground; - children's club. Restaurant and bars: Restaurant Manta: buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. beach bar and restaurant The dolphin: pizza, pasta and salad at lunchtime. Restaurant Mermaid: a wide range of seafood dishes, both international and local, deluxe sea view and a fantastic view of the sky. Stylish pub Bogart's pub & Disco: excellent place to have fun for a pleasant drink. A bar Panorama, bar Divers, a poolside bar Shamousa, a poolside bar, and Lotus Oriental Cafe. Beach: ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Magawish Village & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magawish Swiss Hotel Hurghada
- Magawish Swiss Resort All Inclusive