US$148
US$137
Official Hotel
US$72
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

US$158
US$140
US$120
US$110
US$158
US$268
US$246
  • Pool
Three Corners Rihana Resort(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$404
US$353
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Movenpick Resort & Spa El Gouna(El Gouna)(Great Value!)
US$243
HotelsClick
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroyal swimprivate verandaunusual hotelroyal rooman adults only resortanimation teamdirect accessevening programreplaced dailyswimming poolamazing roomcool drinkon arrivalthe beach is nicetea and coffeeaqua gymbuilding work
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

I am not the type of person that normally reviews hotels but on this occasion I am.
We recently stayed in a riu hotel in cape Verde and couldn't fault anything or felt the need to complain, nor do we at most places we visit, we just decide not to go back if we're not happy.
Here i feel I need to mention that I was sick of complaining to reception..

I'll do a pro's and con's list:

Pro's-
Reception staff are extremely helpful.
Certain bar and restaurant staff are very pleasant and helpful
Food is good, catered for quality rather than quantity.
Room size is very good

Con's-
No Wi-Fi as promised in royal swim up room, £25 charge for it and they don't give you what they tell you, we bought 8gb, we used it for WhatsApp and it ran out after 2 days.
Mini bar not topped up
Vegetarian choice zero
Certain bar staff (2 that wear black),very ignorant
Entertainment was absolutely shocking, never seen anything so bad.
Drinks are terrible, all bottled so you'd expect it to be better but isn't. Very limited choice of anything.

The hotel is nowhere near finished but that doesn't cause a problem, it's the little things that let the place down.
Whilst I appreciate most of the staff get paid approx £2 per day, some of them are brilliant but some are terrible.

My overall advice to potential customers is look and book elsewhere.
As I've already stated, I'm not the type to leave reviews, we normally just don't bother going back to somewhere we don't like, but this place is not as good as they tell you.
If it was surrounded by shops, bars etc then it wouldn't be so bad as you'd be able to escape for a couple of nights, somewhere to have a nice meal, drink and to see something different, but there's nothing here so you really are confined to the hotel.
Sorry caves beach resort but you've made it to my number 1 of places never to visit again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank couple561
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

I spent two weeks at this hotel. I love the rooms, huge and a but darker, caves, which was amazing in the warm weather. AC was working great, huge balcony and all worked perfectly in the room. Cleaning service amazing, restaurant staff very friendly and helpfull so as bar and disco staff. Animation team should get together and be more professional and more active and think more of the guests, but I believe thats all on progress. Beach is fine as long as You are not looking for a caribbean sent, You can walk to the polo and have a nice swim. Also You can kite surf, You can amazing team on the beach or a school couple mins walk from Caves beach. Beach bar, restaurant and staff are lovely and very friendly. If You are satisfied, never forget to tip people that serve You as they are not highly paid and I am sure all appreciate a tip and they deserve it. Try the italian restaurant in the 3rd floor. Very special and nice atmosphere. Never forget to go out to the city too. Its full of life, shops and amazing cafes and restaurants as well.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank AdrianaRubesova
Reviewed July 4, 2018

So we spend one night at this hotel expecting to have an amassing Bedrock experience and we had it but... was a very Flintstone one... Ok, let me star by saying that with 3 friends we finish a Diving Safariy and wanted to spend our last night together having fun and in a very different hotel. So one of my friend pick this hotel who seemed really different. And it is!!!!
I mena, you must imagine to go to a Flintstones theme Resort for adults. It was very funny, The entrance is amassing, with cascades over rocks... very nice!!! How ever the service unfortunately is very poor... Don´t get me wrong, the people that work there give their outmost, but I guess that the management is a bit abandoned. I mean, the devile is in the details and that is what this hotel is missing, among other things.
Let me be more precise, ok... we went in and all the staff was very friendly, but when we ask for more than a key (being card keys), they told us that they just had enough keys for the reservations that they were expecting meaning one key per room. Furthermore our rooms were on a 4th level without elevator! Can you imagine the poor bellboys caring those heavy diving bags to a 4th floor under 40 degrees????? that´s just unacceptable!! and I don't care if the theme is caves, rocks or whatever! You need to take care of your staff! Besides that, my bedroom door had a problem to be opened and the air conditioner was liking, hence that you have telephones in the room but with out connection to the reception! ... So in average just the room was a no go.
An not only that, after dinner a friend realized that he left the key in the room, so we went to the reception to ask for an other one, but of course they didn't have one, so we had to wait like 45min for someone to open the room.
I could go one with anecdotic things about the hotel, and I just staid 1 night!!! But ok, I will say the the staff makes its outmost to please the customers with the little resources they have and that is a shame! The management of the hotel should do something to improve the conditions in which their staff works and also to improve the facilities. Having a rooms in a 4rth floor without elevator is unacceptable, specially for a resort where you know that people are coming to stay long periods of time. Not only for the customers, but specially for the staff.
Anyway... it was an experience, and yeah, the theme is nice, but is a pity cause if they just put a bit of more effort on small things the experience could be really good. I mean, you will pay for staying in that hotel, if only the service had an average standard...

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank CDavila93
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Hotel....

What can i say, its a Flintstones themed resort for Adults, every inch of the hotel is shaped like a cave, from the entrance right down to your bathroom! Upon entrance to the hotel there are great cascading waterfalls on either side of the doors, we were greeted by Sam (pretty sure thats not his real name but we went with it for the whole holiday anyway) he took our bags promptly to our room for us, i gave him £2!
The rooms by now im sure you have gathered are not very well lit, didn't bother us, im holiday so the room only got used for sleeping, getting ready and well you know, having a Yabba Dabba Doo time and making the Bedrock (these jokes are lost on the people that work there but didnt stop me using them lol)
I paid extra to upgrade to a room with a Seaview, if you are pool people like me and my partner are don't do this as the rooms are at the very back of the hotel a right mission to walk to and from every day, not the hotels fault and im 100% certain if we had asked to move us they would have done as the hotel was virtually empty. When we arrived there were no more than 8 people around the pool so could get up, have breakfast then back to the room and grab our bits, get around the pool for 10am and still have 4 sunloungers to ourself, 2 in the sun 2 in the shade, we did this our whole holiday and it was never an issue as i say the place is massive!!! The beach people stay on the beach, the people with the swim up rooms stayed there and the pool people, us, stayed round the pool. The pool is well looked after, the music the entertainment play around the pool could be more looked into, 1 day they played the Grange Hill theme tune followed Cool Cats, speaking of Cats they have a Cat cave here where they take care of the stray cats, 1 had kittens which my missus loved to feed most nights.

Food....i didnt have any issues with the food apart from it being a lil on the salty side, always did a great chicken or beef curry and fresh pizza down on the beach, this would tide us over til dinner where they always had chicken/beef/fish but we didnt eat there much, my gf is very fussy when it comes to food so we went to the Chinese restaurant which is only a 2-3min walk if you leave the hotel and take a right at the end of the drive, outside the hotel but still on the hotel grounds there is a row of shops, DO NOT use these shops 1. There are better shops by the Chinese 2.They charge double the price and tell you its dangerous to go outside the hotel, its not at all they just want all the custom and to charge you double!!! I've been to Egypt 8x, dont be fooled by them trying to get you in their shop by saying '1 English Minute' or offers of 'Free Gift' just say 'no thankyou' to everything they say even if they ask if you are English reply 'No thankyou' or you will end up in their shop drinking an awful cup of tea talking nonsense for hours wasting your holiday!!!

Waiters/Room Cleaner....i'll start off with how much these guys get paid! £3 per day!!! Remember guys you are paying for an All Inclusive holiday, that includeds full board, food and drinks...this does not include table service, if you want a drink go up and get it, if you want the drink brought to you, tip the waiter, i always take £50 in £1 coins a lil goes a long way, i leave £2 on the bed everyday, everyday we had a towel creation, 1 day my gf broke a glass ball that sits on top of a lamp, cut herself so not only glass everywhere the white sheets are covered in blood, left him £5 it went away but when he saw my gf he was more interested in if she was ok rather than the mess! Now i'll move on to the waiters, Abdul who works in the lobby bar and sometimes down at the beach bar (hes in the pics with me and by himself) by far the best person for the tastiest drinks and best service, as i say we stay round the pool and we would tip the pool bar guy £2 and wouldn't see him again, Abdul on the other hand who doesn't even work on the pool bar would facetime me asking if i needed any drinks, from this moment on Abdul was OUR guy, treat him well he will treat you better, makes a lovely Mojito and Tequila Sunrise as i say these people only make £3 per day so the odd £1-2 goes a very long way and they will appreciate it (apart from the pool barman) oh and dont tip the management they earn a lot more than the workers....enjoy your holiday and check out Abdul in my pics this is the guy you wanna see if you need anything

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Laurence B
Reviewed June 22, 2018

This hotel is situated approx. 20 km from Hurghada.
It is really huge, but most rooms were empty in the time when I was here (from 14.6 to 21.6). There were about 150 visitors in the same time as me, and thanks to this, hotel, rooms, beach, swimming pool area - all was really peacefull and relaxing.

Big + for this hotel is the fact that it is not for children - people less then 16 years old can´t stay in this hotel. So simply - no one was crying in the restaurant, no one was screaming on the beach. I loved this.

I also loved the cave design of everything - whole hotel, restaurant, reception, pools, rooms...great work with so many details. I really want to know who designed this hotel - there were even the frescoes on the walls! You can also borrow a Flinstone-costumes on the reception and make Flinstone-themed fotoshoot.

About the food - there wasn´t so varied selections of food as in some other hotels in Egypt, but it was tasty and everyone can choose the right menu for him I think.

The beach is nice, there is a coral reef but you can find a sand way to the sea - just go straight from big round stone and your feet will be safe :). The coral reef is the best for snorkling (I found one coral wich was looking like a big brain <3 ). There were never problem with finding a free chair or beach umbrella on the beach.

If you want to buy some trip,I can highly reccomend you a "tour - guy" who is selling amazing tours and trips in the hotel or on the beach. I tried "3 hours quads in desert" wich was really adrenalin and perfect. Then I also tried a "dolphin house" wich is whole day trip on the boat with: watching dolphins, 2 times snorkling on the most beautifull coral reefs, lunch (drinks for free whole day on the boat), riding a banana or the water - chair. The trips were really good and from the "tour guy" it was much cheaper then from our travel agency.

The evening program was fine, but I think the hotel needs to work on it a little bit (only one orient dancer in dance night, in poker-night the leader didn´t know the rules of the game so well etc.)

As a summary - it was beautifful holiday in awesome hotel, and I think that two weaker points (food and evening program) will the hotel improve soon :).

Room Tip: The best rooms are the rooms with terrrace. In each terrace are private stairs just inside the pool.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family