Travelled last week in March. The actual complex was nice & we had upgraded to a superior room with a sea view. But typical egypt - no shower curtain, or bath plug, and the monoblock tap in sink was fitted to close to wall so the plug would not close!! However, once reported adjustments were made & we could then use facilities.The Staff were fabulous, so friendly & amenable & once they got to know you went out of their way to please you - and yes we know its very much about tips at the end but its worth it. Food in main retaurant was ok, but much better in the Italian which was still part of the all incl. The only down side was the pools were too cold to swim in, except for a small heated one, & the place was teaming with ignorant Russians who generally treated the staff like lackies. Overall good but very remote location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serenity Makadi Beach is located on the west banks of the Red Sea, built in Moroccan style. Opened in January 2007, this spacious five Stars Resort spans a total of 400,000 sq. meters, surrounded by large gardens, it is located directly on the Red Sea situated on its own wide beach 320m, offering spectacular views over the turquoise water and an amazing experience of a luxury life style, combined with the warmth of true Egyptian hospitality. The rooms are divided into five wings 17 clusters of 2-3 floors. You can simply relax on the hotel's beach or one of the spectacular 7 swimming pools. The resort has every possible feature to make your stay enjoyable by offering a wide range of safari and diving trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Serenity Makadi Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Serenity Makadi Heights Hotel Makadi Bay
- Serenity Makadi Heights Bay