Stayed here 25 Feb for a week for our 30th Wedding anniversary and were not disappointed. We stayed on the S - class All Inclusive because and were not disappointed with the choice of restaurants and bars around Soho Square, The Royal savoy or the Savoy. If you can't find something to your taste across the vast selection then you must be a fussy eater. Don't get me wrong, it is not Michelin Star quality but it is very, very good.
There is a bit of building work going on to the side of the Royal pools but nothing to worry about, a few hammer bangs here and there was what it was.
We had a very modern room with Jacuzzi Bath and the room was well sized and very well appointed (4018).
Now to what makes a the hotel, the staff. I have stayed in 5 star hotels where the staff will blank you and not pass the time of day. There are absolutely no worries about that at the Royal Savoy. From the moment George rushes you through arrivals (and departures, I have never had a hotel employee check me in before!!!) to the hotel check in process, to the guys who serve in the private Royal bar to Farag the egg man at breakfast and to Mahmoud at pool and all of the waiting and room staff throughout the hotel, you will feel like a friend. They acknowledge you, they speak to you, they serve you in 5 star fashion and that is what makes any hotel and what makes people return is the warmth of the welcome and the ongoing service. You will be looked after like never before.
My advice would be to go soon before this this Egyptian gem is discovered by even more people. Enjoy it when you get there because we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Savoy is an exclusive club wing, complete with its own private lounge, terrace, pool, and beach area. Created for guests who prefer to stay in a more intimate and secluded location within the grounds of the Savoy. The Royal Savoy offers rooms of exceptional grace and comfort, all providing views over Tiran islands or the hotel's landscaped gardens. The rooms range in size from the generous standard rooms, to the famous luxury Suites. All rooms are welcoming and capacious, offering an exceptional combination of style and function. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travelocity.ca and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh