This was our 5th visit and exceeded our expectations yet again ! We were treated like royalty from the minute we were met at the airport by George, whisked through security, passport control and baggage handling, taken by private limo` straight to the Royal Savoy Reception. This would have been impressive just for my wife and I, however, this time we had my 95 year old father with us including his wheelchair. We were greeted like old friends as usual, by Mr Hanay and Mr Hussein Ramadan.
To our delight we had both our rooms upgraded, next door to each other, which was most helpful as we had to look after my father night and day. The staff, without exception, were so attentive, kind and caring, especially with the day to day handling involving the wheelchair. Whether we were by the pool, the bars, the lounge, help down stairs and to the toilets was second to none.
Breakfast was always an occasion, with the chef Farag producing endless suprises, what he can do with an egg is amazing. Mr Hussein and his team at breakfast, in the lounge, by the pools, could not have done any more for us had we been royalty. Help was always at hand with the club cars at a moments notice, to take us to which ever restaurant we chose, either in the hotel or to Soho Square.
This holiday was made very special for us as a couple, and even more so for my father who is still talking about it now, three weeks later.
We highly recommend this hotel which is why we keep returning year after year.
Thank you so much to you all, keep up the good work !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Savoy is an exclusive club wing, complete with its own private lounge, terrace, pool, and beach area. Created for guests who prefer to stay in a more intimate and secluded location within the grounds of the Savoy. The Royal Savoy offers rooms of exceptional grace and comfort, all providing views over Tiran islands or the hotel's landscaped gardens. The rooms range in size from the generous standard rooms, to the famous luxury Suites. All rooms are welcoming and capacious, offering an exceptional combination of style and function. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh