Kite Junkies - CLOSED
Review Highlights
I recommend this place to everyone I know...

Amazing place to learn to kite surf. After 8 years of watching the other half enjoy the sport, I... read more

Reviewed January 2, 2016
Ami C
Probably the best place in whole Egypt

Staff and managament are amazing, very helpful, friendly and professional. We will be coming back... read more

Reviewed December 2, 2015
magdalena_rumianek
Warszawa, Polska

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 12, 2015

As a complete beginer I booked a course to learn IKO 1 & 2.
After 3 days I had reached the level I wanted.
The staff were great, very profesional & friendly.
I would definately recomend this school to others.

Date of experience: September 2015
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
KiteJunkies N, Manager at Kite Junkies, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2015

Thank you a concise review. We're glad you were happy with your time at KiteJunkies and are looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed November 11, 2015

Good stable, regular wind.
Great, friendly, helpful stuff. Variety of kites and boards.
Extremely safe and good fun!

Date of experience: November 2015
KiteJunkies N, Manager at Kite Junkies, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2015

Thank you for the review. Glad you've liked it. See you soon!

Reviewed November 10, 2015

A fantastic week with the guys, plenty of sound advice, excellent facilities and as I brought my own kit the guys looked after it as if it was there own. Would highly recommend and I hope the current issues in sharm soon subside so that business as normal can resume.

Date of experience: October 2015
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Big thanks for an awesome review. We're glad you've enjoyed your time here and are hoping to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 9, 2015

Just back from a week at the Kitejunkies. I cannot image a better kiteclub. They are professional, you feel it from the moment you enter the site and till you leave it. Honest, safe, good kites. Five staff members prepare your kites and follow you on the water, they come to help you instantly!
Frederic, you and your great team made this week unforgettable!

Date of experience: November 2015
1  Thank Andreas C

Thank you very much for such a great review. We really appreciate it and we hope to see you on our beach as soon as possible!

Reviewed November 5, 2015

Best kitesurfing/family holiday ever. Tony, Frederick and all Guys at Kite Junkies were very helpful and professional. Conditions at lagoon amazing. 13 days out of 14 with wind, kitesurfing in flat, warm and clear water. I will definitely go there again.

Date of experience: October 2015
2  Thank adam_ramczyk

A big thank you for such a warm and kind review. We're really glad you've enjoyed your time at KiteJunkies and we hope to see you and your hydrofoil back as soon as possible!