1,101 results
All reviews fish animation team naama bay reception desk restaurant staff a free shuttle bus every evening special thanks egypt jetty magdy diving guys
Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

It was a great holiday with my family I had very nice time in shoers aloha , the beach is so beautiful and the view is fantastic , pool also is good with a pool bar above it, reastrant is super and food is clean and tasty with change all the time , the animation team is active and funny big thanks to Felix and the rest of the team , we will come back again for sure because it's the best hotel from my opinion, thanks everyone

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank RomaS557
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

Amazing holiday with a nezatíží undersea world for snorkelling along the beach.

The rooms are simply and nicely furnished, air conditioning has been in operation throughout the stay. Everywhere is pure. From the towel the maid made beautiful animals.

The food was great and very tasty. Everyone has chosen from many options.

The staff is very nice and pleasant. They still smile and they are very friendly.
They cared about us all the time.

Great thanks to the animators who cared for fun. We played lots of games, we competed, there is a possibility of stretching and aquagym. Everything so funny.

Dream vacation ☀

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2018

This hotel is perfect in everything. I liked every aspect of being here including food, entertainment, service, accomodation. I am thankful to our animators (I say hello Felix and Izabella), they did a great work and always charged with a good mood. My next vacation will be here again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michal B
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is very good
Restaurant is good
Animation team is very good and the activities here its very amazing and the aqua gym
The beach very amazing
And finally the animation izabilla every time with us and she is very nice girl

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 24, 2018

This hotel is worth praise without a doubt!
I liked every aspect of being here including food, entertainment, service, accomodation...
Especially I am thankful to our animators, they did a great work and always charged with a good mood.
The rooms are tidy and well equiped, cleaning is held daily. The food is tasty and diverse. The territoty is beautiful and vast, we took a lot of photos and have got only positive memories. In one word, everything is excellent!
Can't wait to come here again!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple