My wife, son and I stayed at this resort over Winter break and we could not have been happier. The hotel staff was incredibly friendly. The resort was beautiful and we had amazing views of the Red Sea. We even signed up for and did the snorkeling exhibition offered at the hotel dive shop and had a wonderful time.
Fish night at the Waha Pool Bar & Restaurant. You pick your own fresh fish and it is grilled to perfection. My wife and I had shrimp, scallops and a Dorado. All were delicious. Be sure to try the Urgarte Rioja. It is a little expensive, but a great wine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rare among international sun destinations: a desert-and-sea hideaway - combining the Sinai Desert's guaranteed year-round sunshine and sand-swept landscapes with the Red Sea's turquoise waves and world-class diving. Four Seasons welcomes guests to Sharm El Sheikh's most complete resort: an oasis of lush greenery, swimming and spa, where authentic Egyptian traditions come to life with thoughtfully personalised care. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- 4 Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh
- Four Seasons Sharm El-Sheikh
- Sharm El Sheikh Four Seasons
- Hotel Sharm