Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh
Club Reef Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$140
US$66
  • Breakfast included
Parrotel Beach Resort(Nabq Bay)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$64
US$42
TripAdvisor
1,749 results
All reviewsreef grillsinai bluesil frantoiowaha restaurantkids clubspa poolitalian restaurantper daydiving centerbeach staffsoho squarefishchoice of restaurantsprivate beachpastaarabesquefs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 March 2012

This was our second visit to this hotel. The staff are fantastic - greeted by name on arrival as a return guest - the staff anticipate your needs well and are personal but not intrusive. The food at all restaurants was fab - the buffet in the Italian restaurant surpassed my expectations as not a normal buffet fan! The Reef Grill superb lunch experience over-looking the Red Sea. For a total relaxation break this is definately the place to go - I hope to be back!!

3  Thank collinson729
Reviewed 2 March 2012

My wife, son and I stayed at this resort over Winter break and we could not have been happier. The hotel staff was incredibly friendly. The resort was beautiful and we had amazing views of the Red Sea. We even signed up for and did the snorkeling exhibition offered at the hotel dive shop and had a wonderful time.

Fish night at the Waha Pool Bar & Restaurant. You pick your own fresh fish and it is grilled to perfection. My wife and I had shrimp, scallops and a Dorado. All were delicious. Be sure to try the Urgarte Rioja. It is a little expensive, but a great wine.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for a room facing the Ocean. We upgraded to a suite and we were very glad we did.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank jmwiley
Reviewed 28 February 2012

This was our second visit to Four Seasons Sharm - and they welcomed us back by name at the door.

We were 2 adults and a 5 and 2 year old at half term. I was worried it would be horribly crowded, but it was not - never a problem getting place on beach or by pool and as a family holiday I could not fault it.

Stayed in a Gazera this time which was great, two large bedrooms and bathrooms plus balconies and living area. We had a nice view over the gardens....I would not be so keen on some of the gazera suites by the edge of the resort, so if you are fussy like me, you might want to specify where yours is.

They are building a four seasons golf resort next door but we did not notice any noise during our stay, so was not a problem.

Rooms well appointed and maintained, but if I was being hyper critical I would say it could probably benefit from a refresh with update of soft furnishings (good as new, but style could perhaps be updated) and facilities - no wi-fi?!?

But, service excellent, food great and overall a beautiful resort which we all thoroughly enjoyed - which is the point.

We will definitely be back.

Room Tip: we had room 806 which was near the garden....low 800s for gazera suites are nearer the middle of the resort.
4  Thank skingo
Reviewed 24 February 2012

I stay in this place at least once per year, and it never fails to be exactly what you expect from a four seasons resort. A high level of service, privacy, accommodation and great food and drink. Let's be real pretty much all the resorts in sharm are terrible due to terrible service, in particular the so called branded resorts which just means the western brands sold there name such as Hilton and the let the egyptian owner get on with it but they don't.

Room Tip: Ask for a good room but they are all nice, but they will upgrade you if you ask.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank JackLondon35
Reviewed 23 February 2012

Apart from poor weather ( not your fault!) and being unable to make a tripo to either Luxor or Petra it was perfect. Beautifully run hotel with excellent staff and services.