Spent half term here mum and 2 teenage children. Absolutely flawless and would definately recommend this highly. Rep met us off the busvery nice but didn't use her services.The all inclusive was fantastic food fabulous and available all day. Restaurants were lovely and food excellent great choice. Snacks at the bars all day pastries, sandwiches, cakes, crisps, ice cream. Bottles of water unlimited at the bars and restaurants unlike other places we have stayed. Pools lovely we chose to stay away from heated pool more space and very refreshing! Joined in yoga - activities available but low key. Stroll into Naama on a night time 15 mins along prom. Rooms large but yes quite dark seems to be standard for Egypt but fine. Resort immaculately clean dettol used for cleaning I saw! Many thanks to Hady and Moustafa in the Dome for anticipating our needs so well I didn't have to lift a finger. Perfect all round.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonesta Beach Resort & Casino Sharm El Sheikh, stretching across the sands of Naama Bay, overlooks the Red Sea and South Sinai desert and mountains. The resort's traditional Arabic domes and archways form a village-style ambiance. The resort offers a private beach for the world's best scuba diving in the Red Sea's legendary waters, and seven swimming pools for relaxing laps in the sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Sonesta Beach Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Beach Resort And Casino
- Sonesta Beach Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sonesta Sharm El-Sheikh
- Sharm El-Sheikh Sonesta