1,592 results
All reviews naama bay private beach hilton guests fish half board other hotels cleo park few minutes walk hilton hotel small pool italian restaurant pool view beach side special thanks house keeping egyptian pounds main restaurant
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Today is my last day in Fayrouz Resort and I would like to share my experience starting from the arrival which was just fine my wife came first then I followed her I found the garden room in a very bad shape and small for my family 2Adults and 2 children so if anyone traveling with children I wouldn’t recommend it so I contacted the travel agent and changed the room to pool view which is bigger and have a nice view however the rooms is outdated but good value fir money to be realistic what makes me rate the hotel very good is the Staff which most of them are professional and ex Hilton employees starting from Mohamed in main restaurant al wadi he is Such an easy person to deal with I wish if administration deliver him my gratitudes and Ekramy the Italian Husein and Osama ate very helpful Hussein is such a nice guy.
The breakfast is amazing however dinner menu is not that good however again no complain as the value is great and the Italian restaurant menu is limited but taste is great .

Heads up if you would like to do snorkeling such a great place for it .
One thing bothered me at the beach entrance I requested towels for my little children and the guy refused even when i took the beach card from reception they said no need they will give to children without cards .
As well at the check in the towels card wasn’t given and I requested it second day.
Cleaning service is great and again most of the long term staff is the only thing makes it a great stay and comfortable.
Again head always for the pool view rooms second floor to avoid noise from ground floor in the morning my room was 622 and the rooms near to it have a nice view as well such as 610 to 622 I hope that I covered everything .
One more thing the place is very near to shopping center just 10 minutes walking and what makes it nicer that you can walk from the beach side.

Thank you.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Amr K
MootazS7, General Manager at Fayrouz Resort Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2018

Dear Valuable Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for staying with us at Fayrouz Sharm El Sheikh Resort in Sharm El Sheikh - “City of Peace” and for having invested the time sharing your experience.

Delighted to read your encouraging praise words that you have enjoyed our hospitality services and facilities that shared already with all our Team Members, who proudly demonstrated the upscale quality services known for our team members loaded with 15+ years average experience enjoying their profession.

Fulfilling our guest’s expectation is our motto and main objective, we are pleased to read that you are overall happy with the hotel, and confident that you enjoyed our longest stretch sandy beach in the bay, and the unique landscape premises that transmits great positive energy, all geared toward most relaxing memorable holiday.

We do hope as well that you had chance to enjoy our Health Club which offers the highest level of personalized service. Featuring the latest generation of cardio, strength training equipment and a variety of massages, beauty treatment, sauna and steam.

Promising that we will remain doing our utmost toward improvement, we are all looking forward to welcome you in the not too distant future.

Reviewed October 4, 2018

when I checked they didn't gave me towel card ,no problem for me but in beach they asked me to get from the reception ! then in reception said we don't have now ! 2.The swimming pool needs a daily cleaning because it has a lot of sand especially a children's bath.3.upon check out they said there missing item's in mini bar At that time I understood that it was not complete before check in but this is not my problem The mistakes are in
vain but they tried to solve the problem through That they sent me a mini bar in the lobby to talk to me and for sure he is not qualified for this task and not his jop

Room Tip: ask for pool side rooms
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
MootazS7, General Manager at Fayrouz Resort Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2018

Dear Valuable Guest,

In receipt of your review we were disappointed with the fact that we missed the opportunity to make it up to your expectation.
First of all we would like to assure you that all stated notes were thoroughly investigated and studied, placing immediate corrective actions.

I am confident that your issue would have been immediately resolved if ever addressed while being our guest. We do agree with you that maintenance need updates which sure already placed in to the schedule.

However, as we do value all Trip Advisor viewers reading experience reviews, we do emphasis on the main target the site has been created for travelers to leave their final review following a full experience of majority of hotel’s services and facilities, sure not placing only minor/one negative mishap, which can be easy solved directly with the hotel top management.

You haven’t mentioned any of your other experience in the hotel that you enjoyed and experienced

• Our Health Club which offers the highest level of personalized service. Featuring the latest generation of cardio, strength training equipment and a variety of massages, beauty treatment, sauna and steam.

• Our hotel offers a many selective signature restaurants and hope you had chance to visit them.

• Enjoyed the longest stretch sandy beach in the bay and unique landscape premises that transmits great positive energy, all geared
toward most relaxing memorable holiday.

• 4 swimming pools and two of them have a Jacuzzi (could be heated in winter time), two separated pools for children offering a relaxing day on sun loungers.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

The staff was unprofessional.i orderd something and after 2 and half hrs they bring it after i called many time.the room wasnt clean .no plastic or laundry bag in the room.i was unsatisfied and unhappy.very bad experience and ill never come back

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rbk A

Dear Valuable Guest,

toward most relaxing memorable holiday.

Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

This hotel needs renovation badly. Even the door is hard to close because the knob is so old
The beach is good here, probably the best beach in this city, but the rooms need renovation. I got ants in my washroom walking everywhere. Staff are friendly.
Breakfast is always the same everyday, and not so diverse. Super average, it is not worth waking up and going up to the restaurant for it. I skipped it in some days.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
MootazS7, General Manager at Fayrouz Resort Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2018

Dear Ms. Mariem,

•4 swimming pools and two of them have a Jacuzzi (could be heated in winter time), two separated pools for children offering a relaxing day on sun loungers.

Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel.
Directly on the beach.
Staff are friendly.
Rooms need renovation but serves the purpose.
Cleanliness is decent.
Will surely consider again.
Beach is awesome has a nice spot of coral where you can spot variety of fish.
Breakfast is good.
Lunch at the Italian resto is good as well.
Small walk to naama where the cafes and restos are.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. Murad,

Fulfilling our guest’s expectation is our motto and main objective, we are pleased to read that you liked the services provided by our employees, and confident that you enjoyed our culinary variety of food & drinks in one our outlets & bars, enjoyed the longest stretch sandy beach in the bay, and the unique landscape premises that transmits great positive energy, all geared toward most relaxing memorable holiday.