3,622 results
All reviewsitalian restaurantaqua parkcolombo barla giocondamain restaurantfishcitadel restaurantanimation teamnaama baypastaspecial thankstwo weeksguest relationskebabgreat funwater slidespool view
Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

Traveling to Egypt...the best water you will swim in, very nice people/staff, and the food was great too. The animation team makes you feel at home - it was one of the best experiences i’ve ever had! All smiles, a week of mental relaxation and such great memories. Went scuba-diving, snorkeling, drank, smoked and felt summer once again! Going to Egypt and staying at the hotel will not let you feel what it’s like to be in Egypt. BUT the wonderful local animation team (and staff) gives you a taste of Egypt, I feel part Egyptian now! Amazing, amazing time I had!!!
Thank you Sharm for taking us in, with open arms!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
MOHD_FAHIM, General Manager at Reef Oasis Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Dear Paul,

The Egyptians are well known for their friendly welcomes and quality of service so I'm pleased to see that you enjoyed the experience too. It has been a pleasure to have you with us and now that you have been nominated as an honourary Egyptian, I hope we will be seeing more of you. We look forward to it.

Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

Были на отдыхе 13 дней. Всё понравилось, за исключением уборки в номере.
Прекрасное море, вкусная еда, очень приветливый и добрый персонал. Спасибо большое аниматорам, в частности Сомми, спасибо друг, за крутой отдых. ну и всем всем всем. А так же, хочу сказать спасибо одному Бармену на бассейне, возле номеров 7148, 7147, по имени Махмуд. Ты очень хороший человек. Я обязательно вернусь сюда.
We Were on vacation for 13 days. I liked everything, except for cleaning in the room.
Beautiful sea, tasty food, very friendly and kind staff. Thanks a lot to the animators, in particular Sommie, thank you friend, for the cool rest. well, all of them all. And also, I want to say thank you to one Barman on the pool, near numbers 7148, 7147, named Mahmud. You are very good man. I will definitely come back here.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

It was a wonderful holiday in a wonderful hotel: a large area of ​​the hotel itself, delicious and varied food. There is access to the slides for children. Well, a good part of the rest is always occupied by animators ... Guys are cool! All different, but classy. It's fun and spicy to spend time with them. Hi Marvi from Katrin)))

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
MOHD_FAHIM, General Manager at Reef Oasis Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2017

Dear Katrin,

Thank you for the lovely sentiments about your recent holiday with us and it's so nice to read that you enjoyed your time with us. It has been our pleasure to host you and we look forward to welcoming you back to your new 'home in the sun'.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

At the beginning of October we rode on rest in Charm. Long chose a hotel, stopped for Reef Oasis Beach. It would be desirable to mark a few negative moments. The first is a constantly aleak toilet tank that mixed at nights to sleep. Administration was so not able to remove this remark for a week. Second, it is small ants. They awfully bit, besides, spoiled all sweetnesses that was bought on a gift.

Positive moments, certainly, anymore. Beautiful territory of hotel after that take care of round clock very pleased. If you arrived to have a rest on Рееф, then hardly you may need some other water excursions from turn-operator. Here the excellent water world that you will not see in any place in Charm.

Excellent cuisine. It is possible to breakfast, have dinner and have a supper in different restaurants. Menu good, the choice of meal is enormous, but if to come in the end, then all most delicious will eat without you.

There is a bar on a beach, where always smiling barmen and пицайол. Barman Mousa is a fine fellow, I am sorry, that we named you Misha, but this name really goes you anymore.

In the end, these guys must head the list although, it is desirable to distinguish the command of animators. These fellows simply did our mood, always driven and smiling. These guys did our rest. Special thank to our new friend Ismail. I hope that yet I will see this curly smiling guy. Saturday yoga was excellent!!! Animators are pearl of this hotel.

Room Tip: Be friends with by animators and barmen. Take a number on the first floor a little rather from small ants
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
MOHD_FAHIM, General Manager at Reef Oasis Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

Dear Guest,

We always do our best to help our valued guests get the best out of their holiday with us and I am delighted that you had a fantastic holiday with us recently and thank you so much for writing in. I'll pass your kind words on to those you have mentioned and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

I liked the hotel, everything is great. Service is good, everything is friendly, food for every taste. Animators did not allow to miss a minute. Guys are laidout for 100%, time with them to spend a pleasure, thanks to them the rest was active and cheerful)

Dear Tanusha,

I'm so pleased to hear from you and thank you for the lovely review. Clearly, your stay with us was a great success and we can thank the Animation Team for much of that and I couldn't be happier for you. I do hope this means that you will be planning your next trip here very soon. We look forward to it.