3,741 results
All reviews italian restaurant aqua park colombo bar la gioconda main restaurant fish citadel restaurant animation team naama bay pasta special thanks two weeks guest relations kebab great fun water slides pool view
Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

I visited Sharm two weeks ago and was staying im Reef Oasis Beach. I must admit it was the best hotel with the niciest accomodation, most deliciois food and of course the animators team that did their best! These guys fully entertained their visitors! They are so friendly, positive and great fun ! I steongly recommend you this hotel , you will enjoy your holiday much and will be entertained every minute spent there ! Marvin , Hasan you are the best holiday reps ever !! Hope to see you again and again ))

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
MOHD_FAHIM, General Manager at Reef Oasis Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2017

Dear Olechka,

So it was the Animation Team that were the highlight of your holiday and I completely understand. They are an amazing bunch of guys doing a fantastic job and loving it too!

Thank you for the lovely comments and we hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed October 18, 2017

Every thing in the hotel was more than marvelous, the sandy beach was very clean and great for kids and either for snorkeling with tons of fish, the room 7129 was very wide and very clean with pool view, the aqua was great, the hotel in every spot was clean and tidy, the food was great special the kababgy resturant was very nice and tasty, special thanks to Mr. Mohamed Fahim the GM for his gratings when he meet us,he was very polite and active person as i spot him many times to just be sure that his customers and guests are satisfied, and from reception Ibrahim for his great effort to me and my family, from restaurant mr. Hisham he was very active and have a good smile, special thank to chef mohamed and ahmed from kababgy restaurant, and the animation team was great, the tuf tuf driver had good smile & honest person, finally it was great time and i will come back very soon

Room Tip: Rooms in 7000 was great pool view
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Mr Mohamed,

Thank you so much for these critical observations and yes, you are quite right that I do try to spend more time out and about, checking that all is well instead of in my office. That helps me understand what needs to be done and where.

So I am really pleased that your holiday lived up to your expectations and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Thank you for taking the time to write in with your feedback.

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

Traveling to Egypt...the best water you will swim in, very nice people/staff, and the food was great too. The animation team makes you feel at home - it was one of the best experiences i’ve ever had! All smiles, a week of mental relaxation and such great memories. Went scuba-diving, snorkeling, drank, smoked and felt summer once again! Going to Egypt and staying at the hotel will not let you feel what it’s like to be in Egypt. BUT the wonderful local animation team (and staff) gives you a taste of Egypt, I feel part Egyptian now! Amazing, amazing time I had!!!
Thank you Sharm for taking us in, with open arms!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
MOHD_FAHIM, General Manager at Reef Oasis Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Dear Paul,

The Egyptians are well known for their friendly welcomes and quality of service so I'm pleased to see that you enjoyed the experience too. It has been a pleasure to have you with us and now that you have been nominated as an honourary Egyptian, I hope we will be seeing more of you. We look forward to it.

Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

Были на отдыхе 13 дней. Всё понравилось, за исключением уборки в номере.
Прекрасное море, вкусная еда, очень приветливый и добрый персонал. Спасибо большое аниматорам, в частности Сомми, спасибо друг, за крутой отдых. ну и всем всем всем. А так же, хочу сказать спасибо одному Бармену на бассейне, возле номеров 7148, 7147, по имени Махмуд. Ты очень хороший человек. Я обязательно вернусь сюда.
We Were on vacation for 13 days. I liked everything, except for cleaning in the room.
Beautiful sea, tasty food, very friendly and kind staff. Thanks a lot to the animators, in particular Sommie, thank you friend, for the cool rest. well, all of them all. And also, I want to say thank you to one Barman on the pool, near numbers 7148, 7147, named Mahmud. You are very good man. I will definitely come back here.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

It was a wonderful holiday in a wonderful hotel: a large area of ​​the hotel itself, delicious and varied food. There is access to the slides for children. Well, a good part of the rest is always occupied by animators ... Guys are cool! All different, but classy. It's fun and spicy to spend time with them. Hi Marvi from Katrin)))

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Katrin,

Thank you for the lovely sentiments about your recent holiday with us and it's so nice to read that you enjoyed your time with us. It has been our pleasure to host you and we look forward to welcoming you back to your new 'home in the sun'.