I booked last minute for a week at Domina Coral Bay 23/01 - 31/01 travelling on my own. After booking at a travel agent i came home and started reading the trip advisor reviews --- hmmm so when i arrived i was expecting a large Eastern European presence. The hotel guests were 95% Russian, 4% italian and 1% British - I stayed in block 34 upstairs (sea view) free upgrade on arrival from garden view and was right next to the main reception with free wi-fi. the hotel room and amenties were great the Russians were great company in the bar in the evening - good to get on with if you made an effort (most of the negatives on here are really due to the fact that they don't speak good English - then again i don't speak much Russian) by the end of the week i could manage quite a few phases :-) as mentioned the AI bar is the open air one by the beech at midnight it shuts and the only other beer option on site then is the complex nightclub which is about £10 to get in and stays open until 0400 - but the bar is still inclusive inside so it aint that much to pay and was really good inside.
As mentioned by some earlier reviews loads of single Russian women there - so any lads going - brush up on your Russian phrases and you wont be disappointed :-)
i jumped a taxi into Naama bay two nights to meet up with old friends (taxi about £6 each way)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Domina Coral Bay Oasis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domina Coral Bay Oasis Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Domina Coral Bay Resort Casino
- Coral El Resort Sea Sharm Sheikh
- Domina Coral Bay Oasis Resort