My husband and I have just got back from a winter week away at the Jaz Belvedere. We decided to book after reading all of the positive comments posted on this site. Although I cannot fault the week in any way, my first impressions were a little disappointing as visually it was a very tired looking building in need of a little re-vamp. Within in an hour of being there though, this was no longer an issue, as the overall hospitality was amazing. We were greeted on a daily basis in the food hall by our waiter Hamada, who by the end of the week literally had our drinks waiting for us! He was fantastic. The same goes for the cleaning guy (block 13), who was very keen to ensure that we enjoyed our stay and our room was up to our standards without being annoying or intrusive. The food was of a good variety as is standard in all inclusive resorts. The hotel staff overall were very keen every step of the way to ensure that we were enjoying ourselves, and I am confident they would have changed anything that was not to our standards. The only minor criticism I would have being English, is that the Animation Team were Italian, (as were most of the guests), so it was heavily aimed at an Italian crowd with very little (if anything) aimed at English guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jaz Belvedere has direct and exclusive access to Montaza Beach in Sharm El- Sheikh, making this five-star resort the ideal place for your luxury holiday in Egypt. It is just 10 km from Sharm El-Sheikh International Airport and about 20 km from Sharm El-Sheikh town centre. The resort combines an impressive range of features and facilities, atmospherically styled with touches of traditional Arabian-Moroccan architecture. Jaz Belvedere has been certified to ISO 14001:2004, the Internationally recognised regime that assures first class management of environmental impact. Jaz Belvedere is unquestionably an outstanding luxury holiday resort in Sharm El-Sheikh and one of the finest luxury hotels in Egypt. Attentive individual service, high quality, daily entertainment programmes and unforgettable opportunities for diving in one of the most beautiful underwater environments in the world, adds to Jaz Belvedere's charm and vibrant ambience. Hotel facilities include a selection of restaurants serving light and healthy cuisine with a local and International flair that will satisfy the appetite of any gourmet. You can be as active or relaxed as you choose with a selection of leisure activities including table tennis, floodlit tennis courts (charged extra), beach volleyball and a fully equipped fitness centre, and beachfront pools, bustling bars and the Mazazik Discotheque, shopping facilities and a PADI diving centre (courses charged extra). Wireless internet access in public areas (charged extra) will help keep you in touch while an in-house doctor is on hand to deal with any medical problems. A 24-hour concierge service will cater to your every need, no matter what time of day and a laundry service will keep you fresh and you can relax knowing that your children will be royally entertained at the Kids Club with their own playground area and freshwater swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Jaz Belvedere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jaz Belvedere Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Jaz Belvedere Sharm El Sheikh
- Sol y Mar Belvedere