We arrived at the Jaz Belvedere the last week in March on our twice yearly visit to Sharm. Me I be so bold and say we have stayed in some of the best hotels in the Sharm area and find each of them wonderful in their own way. This hotel is in no way wonderful and I would not recommend any English tourist to go there, it is small, tired and the staff seem lackadaisical. The room which we were allocated was an upgrade (they upgrade every English tourist we were told later) had a sea view but it was dark and dingy. It maybe that they were not used to English tourists in the hotel as it was filled with Italians who seemed to get all of their attention. The animation team were Italian and did not translate into any other language. We had to buy water upon arrival to acquire a bottle to be filled up at water stations around the bar areas if and when we needed it. There were no tea or coffee making facilities in the room but we could have hired them for a mere £63 for the fortnight we should have been there. We complained to the Thomson rep and were moved to the Coral Sea Resort for the grand total of £108. Never again will we use the Jaz group of hotels they seem to be going rapidly downhill!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jaz Belvedere has direct and exclusive access to Montaza Beach in Sharm El- Sheikh, making this five-star resort the ideal place for your luxury holiday in Egypt. It is just 10 km from Sharm El-Sheikh International Airport and about 20 km from Sharm El-Sheikh town centre. The resort combines an impressive range of features and facilities, atmospherically styled with touches of traditional Arabian-Moroccan architecture. Jaz Belvedere has been certified to ISO 14001:2004, the Internationally recognised regime that assures first class management of environmental impact. Jaz Belvedere is unquestionably an outstanding luxury holiday resort in Sharm El-Sheikh and one of the finest luxury hotels in Egypt. Attentive individual service, high quality, daily entertainment programmes and unforgettable opportunities for diving in one of the most beautiful underwater environments in the world, adds to Jaz Belvedere's charm and vibrant ambience. Hotel facilities include a selection of restaurants serving light and healthy cuisine with a local and International flair that will satisfy the appetite of any gourmet. You can be as active or relaxed as you choose with a selection of leisure activities including table tennis, floodlit tennis courts (charged extra), beach volleyball and a fully equipped fitness centre, and beachfront pools, bustling bars and the Mazazik Discotheque, shopping facilities and a PADI diving centre (courses charged extra). Wireless internet access in public areas (charged extra) will help keep you in touch while an in-house doctor is on hand to deal with any medical problems. A 24-hour concierge service will cater to your every need, no matter what time of day and a laundry service will keep you fresh and you can relax knowing that your children will be royally entertained at the Kids Club with their own playground area and freshwater swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Otel, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jaz Belvedere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jaz Belvedere Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Jaz Belvedere Sharm El Sheikh
- Sol y Mar Belvedere