1,862 results
All reviews naama bay animation team old market chicken fresh towels quiet pool dive centre restaurant manager the general manager main pool hotels in sharm come home week stay sadik entertainment cleaners diving
Reviewed September 21, 2018 via mobile

Frist of all i want to say that Falcon hills hotel is a good hotel, but some things happed that i don't like. one of them it's talking much to my girl friend about are you alone and keep asking that, and when i went to her at room everybody from staff and housekeeping was asking i don't know. and she booked for three day, but she changed the hotel because of this reason! and bar boys were staring all the time at her, nevermind! food is good and room are good and need to be take caring much more, the two pools are very good! team animation is amazing which made us happy and all activites we share in was very good.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
KarimM2367, General Manager at Falcon Hills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

First of all, on behalf of Falcon Hills Hotel I would like to thank you for taking the time to post you precious review in the trip advisor in which you have relayed to us about your experience during your last stay at Falcon Hills Hotel. We are really glad that you appreciated the service provided by our team work and that we succeeded to make your holiday Falcon Hills Hotel a memorable one.

I would like to thank you once more for your feedback, as it represents a very important tool of measuring our performance and improving our level of services where necessary.

Reviewed September 17, 2018

When we came to this hotel, we were offered tasty food! After that, polite hotel staff led us to our room. In the room we felt snug as a bug in a rug! I felt very happy deep down! The pool in the middle of the hotel was clean and warm! The next day we were taken to an interesting excursion, we learned and saw a lot of beautiful landscapes and buildings. Also met with beautiful and polite people. This positive mood and a charge of emotions were with us throughout the holidays! Recommending this hotel for an excellent holiday!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such great things about our hotel and service here at Falcon Hills Hotel. We are truly happy to hear that you enjoyed our amenities and had comfortable stay with us, guest satisfaction is our number one goal and there is nothing better than achieving that! We are happy our hotel and staff met all your needs during your stay.

I do hope we may welcome you soon at Falcon Hills Hotel.

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

We travel a lot and Sharm el Sheikh now time! We liked Falcon hills hotel. Actually good hotel, good pools and clean. Food is good too! Room is okay and big for two! Animation team is good which do great activities that never make you feel bored. Services is cool and good staff. We will come back again soon!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

I liked the pool. The small one for sleep on hahaha, and the big one for activites and music. Room is good and clean.animation boys are good with their passion of moving. Zedd and Max. Food is tasty and good. Good services and people. Next year i will come with my son. :)

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

I do hope we may welcome you soon at Falcon Hills Hotel.

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

Our fav hotel, we like Falcon hills. Everything in Falcon is good, pools we like. Room is good, but we don't spend much time at it because always in the pool hahaha, food 10/8 we like it too! Animation team is very good Zedd boy and max. We will come next year as always!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
KarimM2367, General Manager at Falcon Hills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2018