We were slightly put off by some bad reviews on trip advisor....IGNORE.IGNORE.IGNORE. Some people must be damn fussy! The hotel its self is beautiful. The lobby is something out of the titanic and the resturants are wonderful. Food is fantastic! So much chioce, and not one of the resturants disapionted us. We often sat at the beach bar (served by Aziz and Armie, who by the way are a massive laugh!) which was lovley, in the warm evenings with a cocktail next to the beach and sea....doesnt get much better! Beach itself is so clean as is the water. If your looking for snorkelling, this hotel wont dissapiont! Theres a little jetty, which you can just jump of the end of into, what seems to be somebodys fish tank! You can do snorkelling trips out, but to be honest, its just as good on your doorstep!
Plenty to do for kids as well as adults. Im 19, and went with my older sister (21) and my parents. The hotel have an entertainment team which are wonderful! Making sure everyone has a good time and getting kids involved in all sorts of activities. There is a diving and water sports centre on the beach, my mum did scubba diving in the sea for an hour with them and my sister and I did parasailing which is loads of fun!
The staff are AMAZING. I cant put it any other way. They are funny and litterally cannot do enough for you. All the waiters were wonderful and polite. If your beers finished, another one will be standing in its place before you've even noticed....That sort of sketch!
Rooms are clean and cleaned everyday perfectly. Drinks refilled in the fridge and no danger of anything being stolen.
The only bad experience we had was in the health spa, which to be fair is a sepperate organisation to the hotel. My mum wanted a facial and couldnt find any she liked. The staff become very pushy and swamped her and in the end my dad had to ask them to leave. Also the shopping boulivard...dont get sucked in to "Here's a free gift" or "Can you just translate something for me"...be strong fellow Britts! Say no thankyou, and most of all...be confident!
2 tips -
- Bring your own snorkel!
-Bring mosquieto repellent, if you sit outside in the evenings you will need it.
If your already booked in...lucky you!
If your not....book in, and be prepared to be blown away!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here, the color of turquoise is made more striking against stretches of pure golden sand. This is a simple description of what you should expect at our five-star luxury Hotel. Over 600 meters of private sandy beach, 80,000 square meters of landscape and the exotic Tiran Island few kilometers from its front scene declaring an unforgettable memory of sunset, come together to embrace the charm of Baron Resort making it ‘A Haven for Pleasure.’ This award-winning hotel combines state-of-the-art facilities, quality services and welcoming staff to cater to needs of families and couples seeking an informal ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Sharm El Sheikh