We have just returned yesterday and this hotel is excellent.
The staff, animation team, service, bedrooms, dining areas , food, pool and beach are all excellent
Rooms kept so clean, food is varied and excellent.
The only minor complaint was the taste of the local alcohol which was not that good, but the beer
And wine are good!!
Mr Khaled is around all the time and is very interested about everything that is going on.
I have just retired as a travel agent and well travelled and would recommend this hotel to
anyone, just remember it is hot and by the Antalin when you arrive for the "Egyptian tummy"
In case you need it.
5 star recommendation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here, the color of turquoise is made more striking against stretches of pure golden sand. This is a simple description of what you should expect at our five-star luxury Hotel. Over 600 meters of private sandy beach, 80,000 square meters of landscape and the exotic Tiran Island few kilometers from its front scene declaring an unforgettable memory of sunset, come together to embrace the charm of Baron Resort making it ‘A Haven for Pleasure.’ This award-winning hotel combines state-of-the-art facilities, quality services and welcoming staff to cater to needs of families and couples seeking an informal ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Sharm El Sheikh