3,125 results
All reviews olympic pool palm restaurant naama bay main building little buddha animation team lobby bar great holiday private beach night life house keeping main pool aqua park special thanks guest relations amazing hotel most nights
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The staff not professional they dont smile they are not welcoming they don't appreciate that people coming from long trip , they dont prioritize first come first in guests who came after us got a room we had to wait from 3am in the morning which is fine with us , but we keep checking with them till we got our rooms at 1:00 pm while the hotel wasnt full as we asked staff working there , we were able to pay more in order to get rooms ealier or even to get higher category but reception staff is too bad , they have the racial in treating the foreigners better than arab countries passport holder which is too bad. We had to wait more than 40 minutes when we arrived the hotel around 3 am the bellman insisted to keep our luggage up while it is backbag .there was no guests in the lobbay except us and we had to wait 40minutes till they brought our luggage in order to get some stuff. We asked them to place our luggage in luggage store they refused they kept it in the lobby next to bellman desk which is unsafe for us. Upon process of check in three different agents had to switch in order to check us in . One came he got our passport then he left us and send us someone else to print the registrations he just asked us to sign he is front desk supervisor when I asked him about the room rates for each room his answer was unprofessional you booked you should know what the rate is. Am wondering if this is how they train their guests . When I saw his reaction I insisted to get the rates he was frustrated. He didnt give any information about hotel facilities nothing. Just got the keys at 1:00 pm and left to our room . When we entered the rooms it was another story the floor dirty the bathroom floor full of dirt and hair. The chair stained with big spots of coffee the walls full of spots and,stains it was so disgusying. I called the hk in the floor immediately and showed him all the dirts I haf to wait another 40 minutes infront if the room till he finish cleaning . Too bad experience. Internet is too bad signal only available in he lobbyand keep disconnecting every day we have to pass by reception to get a code . This hotel should not considered as a 5stars at all maximum 3+ with the bad service from the team and poor facilities. Animation were good freindly , pool attendant were good. On the beach we asked to have a place yo sit one if the egyptians working there said if you want to have sunbeds just go to that guy who is weating red I think ligfeguard and give him 150 pound he will arrange immediately a place to sit. (What a shame) ? Is this a way to encourage toutists !!

We asked for iron and iron board they brought an iron with wired appealed . What a five stars safety

One day prior to checkout we passed by reception to ask for a wake up call and to settle our bill if any because we are leaving early and dont want to wait at queue ,he refused and mentioned to pass by tomorrow morning. What a bad customer service. I will not recommed this hotel at all . Definetly behind this racial and bad service there is a bad managment. Its obvious the treatment between foreigners non arab and arab guests. Even when I asked one of the team he mentioned suunce we started to have arab guests we forget about standard . (Too bad)

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends

It is an amaizing visit
We have enjoyed a lot spicilly animation team
They are so nice and friendly and welcoming and helpful and professional and very clean
I have enjoyed my time with all this great people and I’m happy for them
#love Sharm el shaik
#love Tropitel Naama Bay

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
TropitelNaama, General Manager at Tropitel Naama Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Abdulrahman,
Your feedback underlines a wonderful experience, I am very glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us; and we are all grateful for your visit and recommendation , i appreciate your comments about our staff friendliness.We wish to have the opportunity welcoming you once again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I used to spend my holdays in Troptel many times, the hotel is awesome and the staff and animation team is very friendly and helpful, reasturants and food is very good, parties at nights and pool at the morning are the best
I recommend Tropitel for all, have nice time
And thank you very much for animation team

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Your feedback underline a wonderful experience and we are grateful for your visit and recommendation of the hotel, I appreciate your comments about our staff friendliness.
We wish to have the opportunity welcoming you once again and very soon at your second home in Sharm El Sheikh.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very Good Hotel For Stay .. Very Kindly Work Team .. I Advice Every One to Reserve at Tropital Naama Bay Hotel .. To Enjoy Your Trip in sharm El-Sheikh .. Good Food .. Good Cleaning .. Polite Stuff ..

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Abdo,
Let me seize the opportunity to thank you for the precious time you took to write your valuable comments, it is a great pleasure and honor to know that you enjoyed your vacation in our hotel, and you liked the food, the cleanliness & that the staff met your expectations. We all staff and management are looking forward to welcome you back for another enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was one of the best hotels I visited. We spent 6 days - with my family. The waiters at the restaurant were super friendly, kind and caring specially one his name Medhat really his so kind and clever. The service was exceptional, rooms are very clean and tidy. the animation team was so friendly and funny. the aqua pool is amazing. The beach was only 2 or 3 minutes away from the reception. I would definitely go there again.

Stayed: October 2018

Dear Ms. Roza,
It was a great pleasure to read your review about your stay with us and to know that you enjoyed your holiday in our hotel; I would like also to thank you for your kind words about the services & staffing attitude. I have shared your comments with our staff and they appreciate it very much and we are all looking forward to welcoming you back for another enjoyable holiday.