I have just returned from a weeks R&R in Taba Hilton. This was out third visit, and our welcome was royal.
The staff as a whole are like a well oiled machine. Everything happens as it should when it should, and they are all professional and respectful, whilst maintaining a sense of the fact that you are on holiday and want to have some fun. Mohammed at the beach bar was always ready with a mango juice for mum and a diet coke for me, the staff in the main restuarant always had the table we wanted ready for us. The food in all the restaurants is excellent - always. The rooms are great, and kept clean by a lovely team of room attendants. Staf at reception cannot do enough to help you.
Ali, the pool man was on hand with fresh towels and a smile. Particular mention goes to Hugh at the dive centre - he restored my mums confidence and encouraged her to dive again after a bad experience two years ago in Thailand. She is now planning her next few diving trips.
Chris the GM, is a consummate professional and seems to be everywhere, and know what is going on at all times in all areas. Kariman, his PA is a lovely, kind, intelligent woman I am now thrilled to consider a friend. She is always there to help and make you feel like you need worry about nothing. I must also mention the animation team, a team which is led most professionally and with seemingly endless resources of energy by Sam - who is fun, kind, respectful, and always there to help guests. He makes it his business to know guests by name and takes the time to talk to everyone, young and old and like Chris and Kariman, does everything in his power to make sure everyone has the best holiday possible. These three are possibly the biggest assets Hilton taba has to offer.
There is a phrase, 'You can't please all the people all the time'. I think the Taba Hilton team disprove this!
I have booked our next holiday for myself, Mum, my sister and her 6 year old son in August, and I know we will have another wonderful break with our Hilton Taba family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience world-class service at Taba Hotel & Nelson Village This property is 4 minutes walk from the beach. Taba Hotel & Nelson Village features panoramic Gulf of Aqaba views and a private beach area with sun loungers. The bright, spacious rooms have cable TV and plush beds. All rooms at Taba Hotel & Nelson Village are fitted with air conditioning and have a minibar. Some rooms have a balcony with views of the garden and the Red Sea. Guests can organise diving trips at the on-site diving center or relax with a massage therapy. For younger guests, Taba Hotel & Nelson Village offers a Kids’ club. Italian cuisine can be enjoyed at the Taba Hotel & Nelson Village's Casa Taba. Oriental specialties are served at Marhaba. Guests can unwind with a drink on the terrace at the Nelson Pub. Taba Hotel & Nelson Village is 20 minutes’ drive from Eilat Airport. Underwater Observatory Marine Park is just a 3-minute drive away. Free private parking is available at the hotel. We speak your language! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Taba Hotel and Nelson Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Taba Resort & Nelson Village Hotel Taba
- Hilton Taba Resort And Nelson Village
- Hilton International Taba
- Hilton Taba Hotel Nelson Village
- Taba Hotel And Nelson Village Egypt - Red Sea And Sinai