As with other reviewers we found the hotel clean with good choice of food at all meals, brilliant staff and very relaxing. Entertainment was pretty poor but the new team had just started so this may improve - teams of people passing oranges under chins was not really our idea of entertainment! Very few english tourists, mainly polish I think.
Good base for visiting Israel and jordan. Very long day trips but worth getting up early for.
Security in Sinai region very tight - we took trip to visit bedoin camp and were surprised to find we had a large armed police escort (12 police and 5 trucks for 20 tourists!)
Would definitely return to Swiss Inn - but perhaps in more settled times!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For Gentlemen Dress Code is required during the dinner meal at the Restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Swiss Inn Dream Resort Taba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss Inn Dream Resort Taba Hotel Taba
- Swiss Inn Dream Resort Taba Egypt - Red Sea And Sinai