We have just returned from enjoying our 3rd visit to the Marriott Taba Heights. We are a family with one son aged 13 and we love staying here. We have been at Christmas (a bit too chilly and breezy), August (a bit too hot at 40 degrees plus and busy) and this year, first week of April - just like Goldilocks - Perfect!! However, whenever you go, you will find the staff friendly without being intrusive, the service is second to none and the rooms, pool, beach, and hotel itself are clean without fault. We always stay half board which is fantastic value. The buffet style caters for all tastes with always a section or two preparing pasta, stir-fry’s etc to your exact requirements. While every night has a different flavour and theme, you also have the freedom to use the "dine around" and take your meal voucher to another hotel or the pub in the village to try somewhere new without any extra charges you would not incur if you stayed at the Marriott. The "Taf Taf" bus is a great way to get around the area, arriving every 20mins and it’s free!
I agree with other reviews that there are limited activities in Taba as besides the hotels there is little else besides golf and a dive centre but we go to relax and this is the attraction of Taba for us. I never leave feeling guilty for not rushing around seeing local sites and soaking up anything apart from sun. Speaking as someone who does not find this easy relaxing is something you cannot help but do. The rooms are spacious, beds are comfy, the nights are quiet - rested and recharged is exactly how we have returned.
The only criticism I would have is the coffee was so disappointing we resorted to buying instant in the village. We avoided the loud music and over priced drinks of the regency club as our room (909), a garden room, only three rooms from the beach was the perfect spot for after dinner drinks. For the first time we purchase a couple bottles duty free on the plane and enjoyed quiet drinks on our patio with the sea view each evening. This we will do again. I was disappointed WFI was not free at least in public places as usually it’s a given at hotels of this calibre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bayview Taba Heights Resort ideal for families as well as couples, with a variety of water activities, heated pool and spas and dining options. Lush gardens and waterfalls cascading down onto swimming pools are the background to this majestic resort. Enjoy a variety of cuisines and distinctly unique restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Bayview Taba Heights Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taba Heights Marriott Beach Hotel Taba
- Marriott Taba Heights
- Taba Marriott
- Marriott Beach Resort Taba
- The Bayview Taba Heights Resort Egypt - Red Sea And Sinai