All reviews fiji night foot massage allan and terri dive shop rainbow reef fish dive staff outdoor shower brownie course dinner dive sites basket weaving kava ceremony soft corals octopus pilot whales deep water
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Of ALL the places that we could have found in Fiji, we feel PRIVILEGED to have come across and to have stayed in this awe-inspiring place for our honeymoon!! Its way more than just a destination for relaxation and adventure, it inspires kindness, enthusiasm and appreciation! When I sent out my first email to Terri (one of the owners) and received a warm, detailed, personalized response to my questions - I knew we had to book. The owners and staff that work here exude such love and dedication to their resort, their land, the waters, and to their guests. You are pampered not in a facetious skyscraper luxury hotel kind of way, but in an honored guest in a garden dream home sort of way. The staff really make this place as special as it is. Participation in Fijian night is a must!

Diving = AMAZING! "floating" over the cabbage patch was one of the most surreal experiences to date. I decided to get certified for my husband who loves diving, and was super nervous at first but our instructor (Allan, one of the owners), Christina and the whole diving team were awesome and so supportive.

Food = dream of it even now. gourmet and delish. Waking up and eating breakfast everyday with my husband while overlooking the fiji landscape....ahhh simply breathtaking

Bures = by the end you'll have as many pictures of your bure as you do of the landscape. Gorgeous. The outdoor shower is everything. Fresh flowers every day!! Just makes your heart smile.

I wouldnt change a single thing about this place or our trip.... even the Rain!!! Hiking through Bouma Rainforest while it was pouring rain was EVEN better than the sun. So lush and other worldly beautiful.

My only regret is to not have been prepared enough to bring school supplies for the local kids!! :( Forgo those extra set of shoes or jacket that you may or may not need (you won't) and pack some supplies!!

If you're in fiji.. there is no better. Our husband and I are literally trying to convince our friends to go so we can just TALK about how amazing it is. Go!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
paradisetaveuni, Owner at Paradise Taveuni, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2018

Bula Cassandra,
Thanks so much for your wonderful comments and we are delighted that everything was perfect for your Honeymoon.
We look forward to welcoming you back for Wedding Anniversaries and holidays in the future.
Vinaka, Terri

Reviewed March 22, 2018

There are many amazing things about Paradise Taveuni - it is adeptly named as it truly is paradise..., but it was the people that make it stand out the most.  Terri and Alan have an amazing team - Flo, Christine, George, Sonny, Petra, Beta, Soni, Elvin, Massey, Felix - and many more I met.  The back of the house and the front of the house work together to make everything run so smoothly.  I can't say enough good things about the entire operation.

The weather was spectacular with a flat glassy warm ocean, the diving was mind blowing - my brain was severely overstimulated (in a good way), and the dive boat was comfortable and well organized.  Christine has eagle eyes underwater and can find the tiniest of critters.
The rooms were lovely - although I am not quite sure why there is an indoor shower when the outdoor showers are amazing.  There is nothing better than taking a shower outside when it is raining - a must do and should be added to the must-do list of things to do in Paradise.
The food was great - you were thinking about what you were going to be eating next while you were still eating - I certainly never went hungry!

I will be back in 2020 - counting the days already.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
paradisetaveuni, Owner at Paradise Taveuni, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2018

Bula and thanks so much for your great comments. We are delighted that you enjoyed your Paradise Vacation so much and so happy that the diving was perfect for you too.
We are all looking forward to welcoming you back in 2020.
Vinaka, Terri.

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

What a magical place staffed by some of the hardest working, most genuine, knowledgeable and kindest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting (too many to name but all beautiful souls). The owners Terri and Allan are spectacular and have put so much effort and love into creating paradise in paradise, literally. Whether or not you are a diver this is a spectacular boutique resort but, if you are a diver you will not be disappointed! The dive masters Christina, Masey, Peter, Allan and Felix are incredibly knowledgeable about every dive site and the immense volume of inhabitants that occupy each one. The boat crew are also a wealth of information and work extremely hard to ensure you have everything you need to have a relaxed diving experience. I will absolutely be back to be pampered, eat incredible food and dive some of the most beautiful reefs I have ever seen. Paradise Taveuni is truly a gem. I have nothing but gratitude for this beautiful experience! Thank you Paradise Taveuni❤️

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nicholl P

Bula Nicoll,
What wonderful comments. It makes all of us so happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us so much.
The Dive Team, Flo and our Restaurant Team send their regards and we are all looking forward to welcoming you back to Paradise soon.
Vinaka, Terri

Reviewed March 16, 2018

Stunning cliff top location. with clear blue waters Beautiful, well appointed accommodation. Amazing food catering for any particular dietary requirements. Wonderful, friendly service. Constantly made you feel welcome and special. Would strongly recommend this resort and we hope to return.

Room Tip: All amazing
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
paradisetaveuni, Owner at Paradise Taveuni, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2018

Thanks for your recommendation Caroline and we are happy that you enjoyed your time in Paradise. Looking forward to welcoming you back home soon. Terri - owner

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

We are a large dive group from the Midwest. The weather was pretty awfuwhile we were there but we can’t blame them for that. But what it did mean was that we spent a lot of time topside having “extras”. The don’t let you pay cash but run an account for you during your stay. Many of us noticed drinks on our account that we just hadn’t had, which is a shame that it happens whether accidental or not. It’s pricey enough and you really don’t want to have to double check every drink on your account but that’s what we all ended up doing, and a lot of folks felt cheated.
Shout out to Christina, the dive guide, who was amazing on the few dives we did. Thanks.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank DaveAlb

Bula Dave and I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed about out drinks billing system. Seems you encountered a few problems. It's not our intention to inconvenience or cheat our Guests as we all go out of our way to ensure our high Guest Service Standards are reached or exceeded. We are implementing a new system to ensure the issues you encountered, do not re-occur. Thanks for letting us know about this and I do hope that you remember all of the wonderful parts of your Paradise Dive Vacation, now that you are home. Vinaka, Terri - owner