All reviews kava bowl horseback riding bowling alley filo golf simulator our honeymoon air hockey dream house heaven on earth scuba diving ten pin bowling blow hole other guests french champagne private waterfall sota tale salt river
Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the Namali Resort for 4 nights in the Civa Pearl Suite and all I can say is beautiful and romantic with its own private infinity pool overlooking the beach. The sunsets were the most beautiful we had ever seen. The staff was wonderful and made you feel like family. The good was wonderful and the staff couldn't do enough for you. We will definitely be going back!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
NamaleManager, General Manager at Namale Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2017

Bula Nathan,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a few kind words about your trip to Namale here on TripAdvisor! We are so glad you and your wife enjoyed your romantic Fiji getaway!

Our villas are often a guest favorite and we are pleased you enjoyed the amenities and unique style of your accommodations. We may be biased, but we agree that a Savusavu sunset really is a rare pleasure!

On behalf of the staff and all here at Namale, we look forward to welcoming you again with warm Fijian hospitality. Sota tale (see you soon)!

Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I decided on traveling to Fiji on our honeymoon in January of 2016, with winter finally arriving in New England and the second storm and time to reflect on our wonderful experience I felt compelled to write a review. I've never felt more welcomed at a resort, by the second night the entire staff new our name. The natural beauty speaks for itself. The diving is spectacular with soft corals of every color imaginable. Hammerheads was a very special encounter. After 2 tank dive there was no better place to relax than at the spa. Every massage, meal, and scheduled activity was better than the last. The options are endless. My wife and I are dreaming we were there with the latest storm on the horizon! I would and do recommend namale to anyone seeking a slice of paradise!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nathan C
NamaleManager, General Manager at Namale Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2018

Bula Nathan!

Thank you for taking the time to leave Namale a five star review! We are thrilled to hear you were able to escape the cold and find paradise here in Fiji, the perfect destination for a tropical honeymoon!

We are glad you found scuba diving with Dive Namale to be delightful - Fiji is known as the Soft Coral Capital of the World, which does make for excellent undersea views and encounters with beautiful marine life! Our General Managers and experienced dive team bring over 30 years of experience to our dive and watersports program, and with world-renowned reefs and dive sites like the Namena Marine Reserve near our shores, we are so happy to be able to share world-class scuba diving with our guests.

And we agree that there's nothing better than a day spent exploring the sea followed by a relaxing, reinvigorating massage in a serene spa setting.

Thank you again for your kind words, and we hope you come visit our warm waters and palm-lined shores again!

Namale Resort and Spa, Fiji

Reviewed January 26, 2017

From the very first moment we arrived at Namale, my wife and I were overwhelmed by the incredible beauty and the indescribable feeling of being "home". The resort is beautiful, the accommodations and amenities are wonderful, and the service is top-notch. During our stay, my wife became very ill--the staff and management at Namale were empathetic and very helpful. They had a doctor come out to the resort and later, when we had to go to the local hospital, they helped every step of the way--even accompanying us and making sure my wife was seen right away.
The people of Fiji were truly the highlight of our stay; we bonded with a few of the staff members and they were the saving grace to a dream vacation that turned out not so dreamy (because of the illness).
The one drawback to this particular resort is that there isn't a real beach to lay out on. They have chairs and hammocks down by the waters edge but, it is mostly coral reef and not the white sandy beaches you might be thinking of. This was not a problem for us and we were informed of it ahead of booking in case it would be but, I got the feeling not everyone at the resort was prepared for that. We actually appreciated the natural beauty of the resort, it didn't feel overly groomed or man-made like other resorts we have been to. Also, the feeling of privacy that is afforded at Namale far exceeds any of the other places we researched before going or saw while we were there.
We absolutely loved it and plan on returning one day!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
NamaleManager, General Manager at Namale Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2017

Bula Sara!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review here on TripAdvisor! Hearing yours and your wife's experience has warmed our hearts. We are so sorry that not every moment had gone as planned, but we are so glad that our dedicated staff was able to go above and beyond. Exceptional service and celebrating Fijian culture are hallmarks of the Namale experience, and we are overjoyed that those aspects resulted in a dream vacation for you both.

We thank you also for highlighting the natural beauty of Savusavu here on Vanua Levu - indeed it is a location more untouched by heavy tourism than other islands in Fiji and something we aim to preserve for our guests. The volcanic composition of Fiji's islands make for incredibly lush rainforests, stunning oceanside cliffs, and incredible reefs above and below the water - and while our private beach is a bit different than other locales, we are glad you appreciate the incredible landscape and natural coasts that make our location so special and unique.

Please do consider visiting us again sometime - until then, all the best from the Namale team.

Reviewed January 17, 2017

I should have written this review long time ago. In June 2016 we spent magical five nights in Namale Resort on Vanua Levu, Fiji. I still dream about listening to the ocean waves at night in our spacious and absolutely luxurious Fijian style villa. I never forget having a lovely little beach next to our place, a small water whole in the ocean floor to swim even at a low tide. I never forget an amazing dining experience trying delicious Fijian and Pacific cuisine dishes while being surrounded by the most picturesque coastal landscape and lavish, verdant gardens. I never forget spending time in the Spa, enjoying aromatic bath and looking through the transparent glassed wall at the erupting gazers of sea water blowing through numerous wholes.
Most importantly, I never forget smiling, helpful, always friendly Staff of the resort, their wonderful sense of humour and understanding of their customer nature.
Never in my life I've been pampered and treated like a queen on my holidays - except in Namale.

Room Tip: Choose ocean view bure
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank barbara849

Bula Barbara,

Thanks very much for sharing your experience with us last summer! Your description of Vanua Levu is so lovely, and we agree that its pristine rainforests and picturesque coasts make it one of the best places to go in Fiji. I'm glad to hear you also enjoyed our farm-to-table dining, which is focused on fresh local ingredients and flavors, and spent time relaxing in our spa sanctuary - no trip to Fiji is complete without some pampering and indulging in the peaceful and scenic atmosphere!

We hope to be able to extend our signature Fijian hospitality again sometime - we do hope you visit us again soon!

Reviewed January 16, 2017 via mobile

Namale is pure joy and a transformation of self-spirit, mind and body. The Fijian people light up your life with their daily smiles and impeccable service. The restaurant is delicious with surreal views as if you're in a tree house. Daily activities offer town tours, reef walks and church visits.

Tony Robbins knew what relaxation was truly about when he founded this property. You feel at home at Namale.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Fionna B

Bula Fionna,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to leave Namale a five star review. We're so glad that Fiji touched you as much as it inspires us.

Our staff work diligently to provide a truly authentic Fijian experience that celebrates the friendly and welcoming culture and shares the natural beauty of the islands with our guests. That's why our boutique design, from our luxury villas, cliffside spa, and two onsite restaurants, focus on traditional Fijian architecture that integrates seamlessly into the natural island landscape, and why our 4-to-1 staff to guest ratio allows our guests to really get to know and rely on our staff.

We do hope you'll come back and visit us again sometime when you want to escape everyday life and rejuvenate in our paradise here in Savusavu. Thanks again for sharing your Namale experience!