Daku Resort
Korovesi Sunshine Villas(Savusavu)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$61
Naveria Heights Lodge(Savusavu)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$821
US$772
Agoda.com
Gecko Lodge Fiji(Savusavu)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$52
US$732
US$692
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsjj and deliayoga retreatyoga platformlong tableother guestscommunal tablepool houseroad scholarsavusavu bayinteresting peopletaxi ridedive packageowners and stafffijian familygreat companyocean view bureceiling fan
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 March 2012

This resort is a gem - I would return in a heartbeat. Kenny, the manager, his family and staff all make one feel welcome; they are eager to answer questions and share insights into the Fijian life and culture. Sitting on my porch with my early am coffee, looking out over the palm trees to the water beyond, was a lovely way to start a day! I hope I am fortunate enough to return someday.

Room Tip: I enjoyed my room above the pool, on the hillside.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 March 2012

I am traveling on my own and I was immediately made to feel at home and relax...it is understated, relaxed and friendly. The setting is right next to the ocean so you pick up the beautiful breeze to help those hot afternoons fly by. The gardens are beautifully kept and the staff are truly Fijian with their hospitality...I am taking a group next time!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 March 2012

I do not write reviews, normally due to my lack of time. But JJ, Delia and all the staff at Daku Resort put a lot of effort into making our stay relaxing and enjoyable. We took our son with special needs on holiday and JJ was able to organize carers for him so that we were all able to have a great holiday. The carers were great, very interested in how to make our son happy and they all had fun.

They were also able to cater for our special diets and nothing was too much trouble for them.

We stayed in the house with amazing views over the bay and enjoyed watching the ships coming and going. It was ideal accommodation for us.

It was a mixture of staying with friends and staying in a resort. Very relaxing holiday!

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed 6 March 2012

So special to be inducted into the Daku family --afforded each guest during their stay. Ceremonies, flowers strewn in your villa, smiling faces welcoming you everywhere, special Fijean meal preparation. Beautiful coral and stunning fish identified by the best Marine Biologist. a visit to a very special village--all this folds the visitor into the culture and natural surroundings. I'd probably choose to avoid the rainy season but it made the landscape all the morelush

Room Tip: The ones with the fabulous garden shower
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 March 2012

We stayed at Daku in June 2011. Got a free upgrade from a basic room to a lovely villa because they were so busy. They had a week long snorkelling course on, with visits from a marine biologist doing talks on an evening. We weren't part of the group, but were welcomed to listen to the talks. The place was clean, the owners very welcoming and obliging and I would definately stay again. In fact - our flight out of Savusavu was delayed for a day, and John the owner had stayed with us at the airport to make sure we got off OK. When we didn't he took us back to Daku, we moved to another room and he sorted all the expenses out directly with the airline. They have a lot of activity groups staying, but everyone was very friendly and we didn't feel left out at all. I've since seen a review where someone wasn't happy because they were charged for rooms when their flight into savusavu was delayed by 2 days. I think this is standard practice as the airline cauing the delay pay for your alternative accommodation while waiting for the flight, so it shouldn't cost any extra. From what I understand the delays happen quite often and I think businesses in remote areas such as these would have a real problem if they refunded people for last minute delays like that. It's happenned to us several times on our travels and it has always worked the same way. I thought they were great here - real characters too.

Room Tip: not so much a fitness centre but a yoga platform.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple