“!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Good Morning! View from Starfish Blue
Come on in, the water's great! Hanging bed with amazing view- you may even want to sleep out here
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Good Morning! View from Starfish Blue
Come on in, the water's great!
Hanging bed with amazing view- you may even want to sleep out here
Starfish Blue at dusk
Pool and Hanging Bed
Pool with a view
Brand new hanging bed- with the best view in Fiji
Master Suit with In-Room 2 Person Jetted Tub , Leather Furniture, Covered Deck, Desk
Lounge with View into Kitchen
Dining Area- Pacific Green Furniture
One of Downstairs Bedrooms
Reef with snorkeler in front of house
Beautiful Starfish Blue
Sunrise
Master suite with desk area and leather, Pacific Green furniture
Master Suite with in-room, 2 person  jetted tub
A deserted beach on Nananu-I-Ra, just a 10 minute boat ride
Outdoor covered dining area
Front of house- 2 side bedrooms open to pool
New, covered outdoor dining set
Band Boys- hire them for a magical evening in the front yard!
Taken from the boat...
Lovely, world class Pacific Green furniture
New flat panel TV and indoor/outdoor sound system
Room darkening (and cooling) curtains
View to the right from Hanging Bed
View to the front from Hanging Bed
Pool and view of islands
Pool with a View
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

HAPDAZ
Christchurch, New Zealand
“!!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013 for a stay in May 2013
people found this review helpful

We recently stayed at Starfish Blue for 7 nights during May 2013 with our 2 children aged 6 and 11. What a wonderful spot - definitely the real Fiji! No tourists fighting for loungers in sight! We arrived at night so missed the lovely scenic views on the way in. We are from CHCH (post quake potholes common) but were quite interested to see where the rocky and bumpy 4wd drive road off the main road, took us!!! And wow did it take us somewhere lovely!! Our children loved the pool - the smaller whirlpool was perfect for our younger child to play around in. The children had their own bedroom with ensuite each, whilst we enjoyed the massive master bedroom suite upstairs. We had some great sleeps in the comfy beds. All the amenities right on hand including dryer, aircon and dishwasher (if need be!!) we didn't use the aircon at night, just enjoyed the sea breeze blowing through. Waking in the morning to the gorgeous sunrise was such a treat in this peaceful part of Fiji. A short walk to Wananavu resort led us to dine there frequently and enjoy the absolutely immaculate dining experience that they have on offer - exquisite food on a changing daily menu. We also made use of the resort's pool, hammocks and other facilities. The staff at the house were wonderful - the ladies cooked us up some lunch on one of the days (beautiful!!) Jai (manager) and staff were awesome - always punctual for transfers, and there if required. A couple of power outages led us to cranking up the generator which was very easy and not a problem. Beth was the most helpful property owner I have ever come across. We had booked nearly a year before travelling, so she fielded all my ridiculous questions extra well and replied super speedily. Beth has a great knowledge of the area and we discovered is well respected by the locals that know her. Soni at Volivoli spoke highly of her. We left Starfish for Volivoli which was where the family wedding was held. Awesome resort - well priced food and very cool place to visit about 15 min waterfront drive away. Well worth a visit too. The only negative I can think of is those tiny marching ants - so take some resealable plastic bags or make use of the plastic containers with lids that Beth has in the kitchen!! :) and problem solved!! Top notch, thank you very much Beth!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: location
Liked least: those ants
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
26 May 2013
Jay and Bede,

What a delight it was to see this review! I enjoyed corresponding with you during the planning stage and am so glad it was everything you hoped for.

It's the best of both worlds- access to Volivoli and Wananavu and a private home stay with plenty of loungers- you're right- no need to stake out lounge chairs at sunrise.

I'm glad your whole family enjoyed your stay at Starfish Blue.

maccanzle...
Leeds, UK
“Magical Views, Peaceful and Relaxing”
Reviewed April 20, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

My wife and I work in Fiji and managed to spend a few days away at Starfish Blue. The Villa was very clean, comfortable and comes with all the modern amenities necessary to enjoy a peaceful, luxurious and relaxing holiday. Whether waking up in the morning or relaxing around the pool the views are simply breath taking! You have all the cooking facilities at you finger tips so you do not have to leave the Villa, however if you prefer to eat out you are located within walking distance to Wananavu Resort or a short drive to Voli Voli Beach Resort, both are very reasonably priced. The worst part of our short stay was having to leave this Hidden Treasure, however we will definitely be back with friends to enjoy a longer stay.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Peacefulness & Views
Liked least: Leaving
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
20 Apr 2013
Bula Darren and Helen,

Thank you for the wonderful review. I agree- leaving is the hardest part!

We hope to welcome you back soon!

WA State
Reviewed March 16, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

16 Mar 2013
Dan and Melinda,

Thank you for the kind review!

I was a pleasure to welcome back return guests!

I'm so glad that Starfish Blue played a part in your relaxing vacation.

Ontario, Canada
Reviewed March 2, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

2 Mar 2013
Laura,

Thank you for the kind words! I agree, leaving is SO hard!

Wananavu is brilliant with weddings- I knew you would be in good hands, and I'm glad that everything worked out beautifully.

I do hope we see you again,

Vinaka Vakalevu!

Hawaii
Reviewed March 1, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
1 Mar 2013
David,

Aloha and Bula and thank you for the kind review.

I agree- I love Hawaii- the quieter North Shore on Oahu and the volcano on the Big Island. When I found Fiji- I knew this was the best of both worlds. The beauty of Hawaii with the culture still intact.

I'm so glad you enjoyed your time in Fiji!

Thank you for taking the time to review Starfish Blue.

opunake nz
Reviewed February 7, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
7 Feb 2013
Many thanks for the lovely review. Glad to know the beautiful staff took good care of you. One of the benefits of staying in a home is that you get to know the locals a bit better, if you want.

We hope to have you back, soon!

Suva
Reviewed December 10, 2012 for a stay in December 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
10 Dec 2012
Thank you so much for the review and pictures.

Yes, Fiji is such a fabulous place. I have been to over 40 countries, but there's no where on the earth like Fiji for beautiful people and scenery.

Yes, the relaxation concept is hard to beat- it was the first place in the world I felt completely and utterly at peace.

Glad you enjoyed it and hope to have you back soon.

Beth Carson
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing