“Great French Cuisine”

Cuisines: Chinese, French
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2018

Most likely the best place on the island to eat. Great French and Chinese cuisine, great ambiance . Ate outside and had a few gecko's entertain us . We tasted each other dish's and their Parrot Fish and Escargot were excellent. I would go back in a heartbeat.

Reviewed May 24, 2018

A short trip by taxi from our hotel is this little gem. One of our party is a vegetarian, sometimes the menu for them can be quite limited, not here they found lots to choose from as the rest of us did too! great relaxed service nice food a good evening out, not too expensive either!

Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

they cook French and Chinese food equally well, great menu, friendly service, eat inside or outside; we were glad we found this little place and enjoyed it twice.

Reviewed May 6, 2018

We visited here twice, once on our own with a rental car and the second time using their transport pickup. Both times we ate a little earlier than average (abt 6:30) and we were basically the only people in there. Therefore, the food was very fast! I think the two people who we had serve us were the owners - a French man and a Tahitian woman (total guess on my part), but they were both there both times, and were very friendly. I ate the Chinese food offerings, since I am a very picky eater and none of the traditional fare would suit me, and I was pleased with the sautéed chicken and also with the chow mien. My husband had fish both visits. Thought this was a very pleasant place. Beautiful surroundings. As we were leaving Saturday night, there were lots of people coming in and they all seem to know the owners. It was nice to see that even the locals eat here. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend!

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

We were told by locals to try a few restaurants, this was one of them. The service and poisson cru was good then we got the parrot fish that was just ok, after eating the parrot fish at Rudy’s this failed to please. We will be returning to Rudy’s again before we leave. Moorea. The issue started when we asked for the check it took them 20 min to give us our check after we asked 3 times for it. Not quite sure why getting the check would take so long. Plus when we did pay it took another 10 to get the card back. We won’t be returning nor would we advise anyone in going

2  Thank Michigan27