“Delicious!!”

Cuisines: Chinese, French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed October 29, 2018

We were on our honeymoon in Moorea and were told to try this restaurant one night. I am SO happy we did! All the food was delicious, but I highly reccomend the prawns curry and lobster bisque! The staff are really nice and always smiling. We were too stuffed for dessert but they looked great!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 14, 2018

My husband went to Le Mahagony for our first dinner upon arrival into Moorea. Food was great and we would definitely recommend! The service is a little slow so just be mindful when making a reservation. We were a little jet-lagged so were struggling towards the end of the meal.

1  Thank Jessica T
Reviewed October 14, 2018

Great seafood. Very good variety. The swordfish was my favorite. Free shuttle van to and from the hotel.

Reviewed October 10, 2018

My partner and I ate here and had a lovely french meal, lobster bisque was delicious as was the steak.

Le Mahogany picked us up and dropped us off to our guest house which was great as we did not have a rental car.

Would recommend to friends and visitors.

Reviewed October 9, 2018

good service, well prepared delicious food french/asian style. Everyone was dressed up but they didn't mind us turning up from the beach. Effort made to accommodate a vegetarian. I'd go there again!